Did someone forget to do a background check on an applicant - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hispanic officers are waiting for both of you to devour each other off, and will ultimately take over this whole city.
    "Hispanic officers are waiting for both of you to devour each other off, and will ultimately take over this whole city."

What kind of language do you speak? Where in f*ck did you learn to read and write? You sh*t talk about minorities but yet you speak in your own mentally challenged babblese that makes no sense.

Unregistered

lol

"Hispanic officers are waiting for both of you to devour each other off, and will ultimately take over this whole city."

What kind of language do you speak? Where in f*ck did you learn to read and write? You sh*t talk about minorities but yet you speak in your own mentally challenged babblese that makes no sense.
    From your Mama! She was an awful teacher.

Unregistered

wtf

This person is basically an idiot. He can't read and comprehend basic English and resorts to profanity. Hey please refrain from becoming what your parents are. Failures.

Unregistered
    This person is basically an idiot. He can't read and comprehend basic English and resorts to profanity. Hey please refrain from becoming what your parents are. Failures.
    Basically you are an IDIOT! I can definitely read and comprehend normal English sentences. I result to profanity when I constantly see people post stupid sh*t that has no factual background.

Unregistered
    "devour each other off" I rest my case you f*cking idiot. That makes no sense!!!

Unregistered

yes

Basically you are an IDIOT! I can definitely read and comprehend normal English sentences. I result to profanity when I constantly see people post stupid sh*t that has no factual background.
    Look at his sentence. He is an IDIOT!

Unregistered
    Look at his sentence. He is an IDIOT!
    Yes, Major JV is an idiot!

Unregistered
    Yes, Major JV is an idiot!
    I'm not JV- keep guessing!

Unregistered
    I'm not JV- keep guessing!
    That was a statement, not a guess. Unless your an idiot, like Major JV.

Unregistered
    That was a statement, not a guess. Unless your an idiot, like Major JV.
    Major JV is definitely an idiot !

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast