Did someone forget to do a background check on an applicant - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the best you got? I should have guessed you were and are all bullsh*t!

LOSER!
    Wait , McGirt this person is a loser due to him/her calling you out on your bad decisions ?
    Makes no sense , but way to go , you really got in his rear end calling him a loser .

My opinion, a loser is a person whos files a lawsuit due to their bad choices .

Welcome to Miramar

Unregistered
    Wait , McGirt this person is a loser due to him/her calling you out on your bad decisions ?
    Makes no sense , but way to go , you really got in his rear end calling him a loser .

My opinion, a loser is a person whos files a lawsuit due to their bad choices .

Welcome to Miramar
    Oh and I agree about the guy that files the lawsuit BUT this a*swipe that's on here acting all holier than thou is probably in real life a bigger POS that McGirt. If this is all true then why is the little crybaby on the horn alerting the media? Maybe because he will get outed for the scum weasel he is? I enjoy coming on here and busting up all these little snitch b*tches. If these losers put half,think about that "half" the effort into doing their job as they do coming on here and being little crybabies they would have all they want and more in life.

Starting to figure out that at least one of these posters is a recently tossed,ejected,dropped and catapulted airboat riding former FTO. Listen to people talk in roll call and you start to see people in the posts you read. Oh and I know someone will come on and say that I am wrong but Ill go with gut feeling on these ideas.

Unregistered
    Oh and I agree about the guy that files the lawsuit BUT this a*swipe that's on here acting all holier than thou is probably in real life a bigger POS that McGirt. If this is all true then why is the little crybaby on the horn alerting the media? Maybe because he will get outed for the scum weasel he is? I enjoy coming on here and busting up all these little snitch b*tches. If these losers put half,think about that "half" the effort into doing their job as they do coming on here and being little crybabies they would have all they want and more in life.

Starting to figure out that at least one of these posters is a recently tossed,ejected,dropped and catapulted airboat riding former FTO. Listen to people talk in roll call and you start to see people in the posts you read. Oh and I know someone will come on and say that I am wrong but Ill go with gut feeling on these ideas.
    I gotta disagree with ya , seems as if you ( Mcgirt ) are mad people have called you out ? Maybe I am wrong , maybe I am correct. But maybe you should stop bragging how you have such an in with old poppa dex. Seems you have always had a mouth larger then your shoes before coming here ?

But this is my gut feeling .

Unregistered
    I gotta disagree with ya , seems as if you ( Mcgirt ) are mad people have called you out ? Maybe I am wrong , maybe I am correct. But maybe you should stop bragging how you have such an in with old poppa dex. Seems you have always had a mouth larger then your shoes before coming here ?

But this is my gut feeling .
    It was just a few minutes before a blowhard like you jumped on and again embarrassed yourself by posting stupid sh*t!
    You are never going to CID if you cant figure out that I am not McGirt. You can at least be original if you cant be smart.

Unregistered
    It was just a few minutes before a blowhard like you jumped on and again embarrassed yourself by posting stupid sh*t!
    You are never going to CID if you cant figure out that I am not McGirt. You can at least be original if you cant be smart.
    Ok Mcgirt , calm down and worry about your civil litigation.

Unregistered

Lol

Soon all the whites will be gone - and you will be left with yourselves. Let's see what you can do with and average IQ of 85 (per Harvard and Oxford studies) when the whites with an average IQ of 103 are gone.

Unregistered
    Soon all the whites will be gone - and you will be left with yourselves. Let's see what you can do with and average IQ of 85 (per Harvard and Oxford studies) when the whites with an average IQ of 103 are gone.
    There will nothing but mcgirt’s working for miramar. a bunch of idiots complaining they are getting kicked out or not able to enter specialized units due to racism. Get over it clown !

Unregistered

criminal

so is he getting fired or he will continue to be a cop with a criminal background?

Unregistered
    so is he getting fired or he will continue to be a cop with a criminal background?
    Maybe he can join messup, DW, and BP along with Gillum. Sounds like a Miramar promotion

Unregistered

ok

Hispanic officers are waiting for both of you to devour each other off, and will ultimately take over this whole city.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast