Troop E guys ticketing other LEOs - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I got a ticket from Trooper P. Mondestine, I could not understand what he was saying because he spoke with such a heavy accent. He pressured me into signing the ticket.
    He is not in Troop E, sounds like the entire thread is about troopers assigned to K, J or Q in Dade County?

Unregistered
    Typical classless, dbag, I make 35000 a year trooper life citing policy and public trust. stfu about that shit, when you need back up itll be city and county cops helping you, good luck waiting for your 94 thats 50 miles away.

Unregistered
    He is not in Troop E, sounds like the entire thread is about troopers assigned to K, J or Q in Dade County?
    Do me a favor do not throw troop J on this bro.

Unregistered
    I am sorry for your loss in Martin County, may he RIP. Now lets this be a lesson to troopers that keep writing LEO's traffic citations, look who shot the offender "An off duty police officer" not a trooper.He did not care what uniform he was wearing, he just saw a LEO in trouble and took action! please, remember this when the next vehicle you stop is driven by a LEO, say thank you brother/be safe out there...

Unregistered
    Are you seriously coming on here to make a point out of such a tragedy like this ? Who gives a damn what agency he worked for, he did what I would expect any LEO to do. I do not write other officers tickets and never would even though sometimes they get rude and disrespectful and should probably get one. But I don’t even then. But to use this as a reason to come on here and write something like this ? You’re a whole other level of garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Unregistered
    You should know better. So tickets will be given to cop.

Unregistered
    Lots of LEO's will be traveling on Thursday on I-75 to the funeral, i am hoping we will not be ticketed, Especially on the Alley.

Unregistered
    That was a terrible attempt at being funny. Try again.

Unregistered
    That was a terrible attempt at being funny. Try again.
    To bad it’s true

Unregistered
    Its not in our policy at all that a ticket HAS to be written. So sorry for your luck.
    According to Trooper Martin in. Lake City

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast