Troop E guys ticketing other LEOs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think you know what the meaning of “No fault State” means. It means that it doesn’t matter who is at fault, their own insurance will handle the medical bills if there are any injuries.
    That guy is an idiot.

Unregistered

It actually not in policy

It’s a $160-something dollar ticket. Don’t you make six figures at your south Florida agency? Nut the **** up dude. You’re at fault. It’s policy. Troopers get tickets in single vehicle crashes if we back up into a pole. Civilians get tickets for being at fault. If you don’t want a ticket, ask your Sergeant to come out and work the crash.

1. They can’t make us write tickets. 2. It’s not in policy. It’s encouraged but it’s absolutely not in policy.I’ve backed into 2 poles in 2 different troops and never once got a ticket so relax.

Unregistered
    You all aint above the law. Brake yourself fool

Police the police

Unregistered
    That guy is an idiot.
    There is a retired guy with 30 years on the job that lives in my zone. The guy prepares food for the surrounding zone officers on holiday and big sporting events and the guy has a bad case of PTSD so he drives. Martin stroked him in a commercial vehicle non moving that was the rental companies fault. Told the guy he needs 6 papers a day so he has to write it. I went by to check on the guy his wife said he was so distraught on how Martin talked to him he was in tears.

Unregistered
    Guys, it's a freaking ticket, who cares? If I get stopped for speeding like a bonehead, sure, use discretion and I'll be very thankful. If there's a crash involved, in no way am I expecting any courtesy. Once another party is thrown into the mix, I go by the book and so should all of you. Be careful, boys and girls. Stay safe.

-City Cop

Unregistered
    I’ve had to write a city cop in uniform on a crash. I also received a ticket on a crash from my own agency. It’s how we roll.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234