Recognition

Thread: Recognition

Unregistered

Recognition

Just wondering when or even if our sheriff or any of his many many administrative personnel were going to put forward some formal recognition for the brave Leo's that responded to NAS last month. Proud to see that they responded beyond their normal playground, showed up and handled the situation. Uncle Sam has recognized personnel for showing up and standing outside. I dont mean any disrespect to the navy police, but let's not forget the guys and gals in green who showed and took care of the threat. I've seen nothing in the news about any formal recognition for the deputies. Is the upstairs to busy or to accustomed to looking out for themselves, or maybe just accustomed to tearing folks down. Maybe since it has nothing to do with cover their own six, or recognizing themselves, they dont know how!

Unregistered
    Well....what about the other guy a few months ago that stopped the shooter down at the grocery advantage? No injuries (other than the shooter). No civilians or cops injured, all due to the fast response of deputies. I guess it wasnt sexy enough of a story for upstairs...with no casualties and all since the response was so fast and efficient. Maybe if there was some way for morgan or haines to take credit for the whole thing, they would speak on it and at least mention some names of the real cops who handled it. There again, if they did take credit for it, they would screw it up and back the bus over someone I'm sure....its just what's done!

Unregistered
    Oh you didn't know Morgan did it all himself if you listen to him. I give him credit he would sound stupid getting on TV saying this young man and this young lady. He doesn't know any of his people's names so that's why he took all the credit for himself. And it would take away from his camera shine time. If you're not in his circle of cheese eating rats he calls his admin he doesn't care to know your name.

Unregistered
    Looks like the most dangerous place in escambia is between morgan or simmons and a camera. They seem to be tied to each other.

Unregistered
    If they bring attention to the nas incident they are going to have out the former lt now did that shot our guy and bring to light the agt that ran to his car. I believe that's why they've let it pass without recognition. Not to mention MH who ended the threat is no longer liked by EH

Unregistered
    I know that Glass is a good guy and good Marine too.

Unregistered
    They are doing something theres a email it will be the 31 at Marcus point.