Hey Pruitt - Another Illegal Order by HCSO Command Staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read FSS 839.13 

(I put "..." to take out the areas that do not apply to law enforcement deputies falsifying their time card.)

Falsifying records

... (2), if any ... public officer ... shall steal, embezzle, alter, corruptly withdraw, falsify or avoid any record ...or shall forge, deface, or falsify any document or instrument recorded ... or any proceedings whatever of or belonging to any public office within this state ... the person so offending shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    So when HCSO arrests its own deputies for following an order to falsify their time cards, that would be the very definition of entrapment. Instead, HCSO is violating federal laws and that should be more concerning to you than deputies following orders from command staff.

Unregistered
    So when HCSO arrests its own deputies for following an order to falsify their time cards, that would be the very definition of entrapment. Instead, HCSO is violating federal laws and that should be more concerning to you than deputies following orders from command staff.

If the HCSO is telling deputies to falsify time cards, then the HCSO is wrong. If deputies falsify their own time cards, then the deputies are also wrong. Both are wrong. Are you, as a deputy, going to have integrity or are you going to falsify your time card?

Unregistered
    If the HCSO is telling deputies to falsify time cards, then the HCSO is wrong. If deputies falsify their own time cards, then the deputies are also wrong. Both are wrong. Are you, as a deputy, going to have integrity or are you going to falsify your time card?
    HCSO also alters incident reports to fit command staff’s needs(i.e. ammo to get rid of deputies that don’t fit the mold). Tricky ****y stuff. You all know what I’m talking about. How many of you have been told by your supervisor to change the wording of your report so the supervisors handlers will be satisfied and the report will fit the narrative of a kinder and gentler HCSO! Criminal as far as I’m concerned. Before you go pointing fingers and proclaim STFU or quit, make sure to check the mirror for egg on your face as well!

Unregistered
    HCSO also alters incident reports to fit command staff’s needs(i.e. ammo to get rid of deputies that don’t fit the mold). Tricky ****y stuff. You all know what I’m talking about. How many of you have been told by your supervisor to change the wording of your report so the supervisors handlers will be satisfied and the report will fit the narrative of a kinder and gentler HCSO! Criminal as far as I’m concerned. Before you go pointing fingers and proclaim STFU or quit, make sure to check the mirror for egg on your face as well!
    Yes I checked myself and I’m good. Now STFU and quit if you don’t like it.

Unregistered
    Yes I checked myself and I’m good. Now STFU and quit if you don’t like it.
    Retired ace! You can handle the shit show and hold hands with Chad and sing the Barney song 😜

Unregistered
    Ok so tell us who specifically told their troops to only log 8.4 hours in Kronos. This thread is just another attempt to stir the pot, like 99% of the shit posted here, where is the proof?

Unregistered
    Ok so tell us who specifically told their troops to only log 8.4 hours in Kronos. This thread is just another attempt to stir the pot, like 99% of the shit posted here, where is the proof?
    Every detective’s time card in CID and some or all of the districts, there’s your proof.

Unregistered
    So how many dishonest deputies do we have? How many will falsify their time card? How many will commit this crime?
    1-800 #LAW
    He hates cops!

Unregistered
    Every detective’s time card in CID and some or all of the districts, there’s your proof.
    Submit a public records request for payroll records on JC, STJ KP and CK. Wonder how much overtime was paid to them under the direct supervision of CC over the last 3 years. How many times did CC use us to transport his expensive cars to his home while on the clock at tax payers expense.

Unregistered
    Actually John Morgan is a friend of mine and loves law enforcement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12