FHP New Facial Hair Policy implementation

Unregistered

FHP New Facial Hair Policy implementation

Can anyone confirm as to wether or not a very new policy has been proposed in HQ for morale? One that will change grooming standards for males and certain females who are hoping to be allowed to grow and maintain facial hear while in uniform. I for one support all DHSMV staff to have the right to choose to grow a beard or not to.

Unregistered
    Troopers will take it to far and **** it up guaranteed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone confirm as to wether or not a very new policy has been proposed in HQ for morale? One that will change grooming standards for males and certain females who are hoping to be allowed to grow and maintain facial hear while in uniform. I for one support all DHSMV staff to have the right to choose to grow a beard or not to.
    I am sure it will flex but most of the kids on the patrol can't grow facial hair and when they do mature and hit puberty. They are wearing green by then....

Unregistered
    Many of the D.O.s have facial hair, so I think this already went into effect

Unregistered
    If the United Capital Police, in Washington DC can have beards I think we should be able to as well.

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/201...b-s800-c85.jpg

Unregistered
    Well half of you look like sh!t anyway, so why not go the extra mile and duck dynasty it too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well half of you look like sh!t anyway, so why not go the extra mile and duck dynasty it too.
    Im dead!!! Lmao

Unregistered
    I love a man with a beard.

Unregistered
    My Lt said I can grow a long beard and wear a turban and a bathrobe. I'm in Minnesota though