We must unite on the Yuca front
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

We must unite on the Yuca front

Thanks to Raja Yuca’s incident we have exposure to the media now is the time to put everything we have out there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks to Raja Yuca’s incident we have exposure to the media now is the time to put everything we have out there

Yuca is certainly still putting all the leche he's got right into your throat pajarraca imbecil cuz you're still posting all this stupidity every day..... Sigue tragando leche yegua estupida voladora 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Yuca is certainly still putting all the leche he's got right into your throat pajarraca imbecil cuz you're still posting all this stupidity every day..... Sigue tragando leche yegua estupida voladora 😆😆😆😆
    Were you offered a plea deal and immunity to snitch out Hernandez and Velázquez??? Is that why your masturbation addicted azz is brave again???

Unregistered
    Jesse, how are you? How is your family? I hope sister Jessica is enjoying her new job at the school board. And uncle Iggy..I understand he is doing well too. He has the attention of the chief and mayor, maybe a promotion coming?
    I know Mayor Hernandez really misses you. Wow, did you see how he exploded at the newspaper for reporting your story?
    He must be losing a lot of money with you gone! Sergio too. Those little b1tches that ratted you out must be costing them 10's of thousands of dollars!
    Well, I'll let you go back to your hand now Jesse. Keep in touch!

Unregistered
    Jesse, how are you? How is your family? I hope sister Jessica is enjoying her new job at the school board. And uncle Iggy..I understand he is doing well too. He has the attention of the chief and mayor, maybe a promotion coming?
    I know Mayor Hernandez really misses you. Wow, did you see how he exploded at the newspaper for reporting your story?
    He must be losing a lot of money with you gone! Sergio too. Those little b1tches that ratted you out must be costing them 10's of thousands of dollars!
    Well, I'll let you go back to your hand now Jesse. Keep in touch!
    He is always “in touch” if you know what I mean 🍆👋

Unregistered
    Oh Jesse, one more thing. Everyone knows about your insatiable sexual appetite, which makes me wonder: did you sexually molest your sister Jessica when you were younger?? I'm guessing you did.

Unregistered
    Oh Jesse, one more thing. Everyone knows about your insatiable sexual appetite, which makes me wonder: did you sexually molest your sister Jessica when you were younger?? I'm guessing you did.
    He would tell her let’s play a game called tickle the pickle

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

He is always “in touch” if you know what I mean 🍆👋
    Papo, I'm so glad I never shook Raja's hand.

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Oh, one more question Jesse. I couldn't help but notice that your preference of victims happens to be the skanky type, including numerous crack ho's. Is this because your dad married a prostit., I mean hostess , from the infamous mutiny club...where women were notorious for trading sex for cocaine? You wanted a woman like dear old mom?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast