Gasparilla shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Gasparilla shooting

Say it ain’t so Serpico!

Unregistered
    Wow that is crazy. That dog was going to cause a stampede. Glad the deputy, the horse, and people close by are okay.

Unregistered
    It is a shame that Michelle Williams and a few other citizens felt the need to bad mouth the deputy before gathering all the evidence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a shame that Michelle Williams and a few other citizens felt the need to bad mouth the deputy before gathering all the evidence.
    Thats what being a cop, especially here at the HCSO, is all about. We risk our lives to protect these thankless sheep so they can have their drunken disgusting gatherings like this parade. All while they show no appreciation and use us as their entertainment. Hoping we fail, fall, or get put in stressful situations where we have to use force so the can critique, criticize, and media fodder. All while our own agencies enable it. At a minimum all we can hope for is even the most reluctant support.

Unregistered
    Michelle Williams bad mouths everybody. It’s not personal. She’s like Jillene Keene. They spend more more of their work time gossiping than actually working. It’s just who they are.

Unregistered
    Michelle Williams bad mouths everybody. It’s not personal. She’s like Jillene Keene. They spend more more of their work time gossiping than actually working. It’s just who they are.
    Isn’t Williams from that sh!thole New York City? Typical big mouth know it all NY do-nothing loser.

Unregistered
    Isn’t Williams from that sh!thole New York City? Typical big mouth know it all NY do-nothing loser.
    She’s the product of the Democrats and the soon to be Democratic Sheriff’s Office. Maybe her and Chad can collaborate on something when he’s re elected!

Unregistered
    Justified shooting, so what’s the issue?? Again nothing but Azz Clowns posting in here

Unregistered
    Well here I am talk about me to my screen, now catch me up to speed so I can molly whop that ass on this thread

Unregistered
    She’s the product of the Democrats and the soon to be Democratic Sheriff’s Office. Maybe her and Chad can collaborate on something when he’s re elected!
    Hey shit head this is Michelle Williams born and raised Republican, I’m not a poverty pimping Democrat mother****er and if you must know I’m from Haiti keep it up and that voodoo will show you what this big mouth is about

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast