+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ortiz you are not Donald Trump. Trump can be kicked out of office tomorrow and still be a billionaire. You? You'll be working at McDonalds. Deja la boberia ya asere.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Ortiz was suspended for a unrelated ongoing criminal investigation why wasn’t he suspended when the department was notified?
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...ments-11459842
    Colina start looking for another job! Or retired already and travel the world with your old wife.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Political hack job

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz you are not Donald Trump. Trump can be kicked out of office tomorrow and still be a billionaire. You? You'll be working at McDonalds. Deja la boberia ya asere.
    Nothing wrong with working at McDonalds, but, unlike you the Captain has a College Education and would be aiming higher even though He is Innocent until proven guilty and that my friend is how the justice system is suppose to work. At the end of the day it will be proven beyond a shadow of the doubt that this was a political hack job. Right Nestor??

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Moderator, Please delete!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz is a cancer who will eventually kill himself.
    Moderator, why in the world don't you moderate this statement of pure hatred? This is just plain wrong.
    Please delete.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’ll bet you $1,000 that once he gets convicted his going to 44.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll bet you $1,000 that once he gets convicted his going to 44.
    You are one sick puppy. Keep gloating. Your time will come. #44NotForMe

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are one sick puppy. Keep gloating. Your time will come. #44NotForMe
    All of our time will eventually come but with all the evil he has done karma will get his asss. His right now in a denial stage thinking he will come back soon. Wait till the 39 starts hitting him. The list of victims are long.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of our time will eventually come but with all the evil he has done karma will get his asss. His right now in a denial stage thinking he will come back soon. Wait till the 39 starts hitting him. The list of victims are long.
    Javi start looking for federal trial attorneys

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ortiz said that the mayor and chief has his back.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Ortiz was suspended for a unrelated ongoing criminal investigation why wasn’t he suspended when the department was notified?
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/s...ments-11459842
    Cause he was being protected by his boys Suarez, Emilo gonzalez, Colina and the IA Major IBalmea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •