Should've

Thread: Should've

Unregistered

Should've

39 goes ape inside prisoner processing, takes your asp (deadly weapon) and taser and attacks you with both. You SHOOT him. New generation cops are a joke.

Unregistered
    Thats MAT training right there. Its working. Working so much that it will get cops killed. Keep with this de escalation bullshît. When you hesitate you will die. Im going home at the end of the day.

Unregistered
    We are scared of getting terminated.

Unregistered
    We're a kinder, gentler, soon to be thoroughly liberal department... They should have all did a circle around him, held hands, and sang folk songs and pray for him... That's going to be the new DO and MAT training procedure.. First heard here 🤦🏽*♂️

Unregistered
    What you are is a coward. 14 years! I've been here that long and have had 1 complaint which was corrected with the complainant. Your BS liberal crap is just that, tremendo BS. My crew and I treat people with dignity and apply force when necessary and never excessive. Take your stupid prediction and shiver it. There are hundreds of us here who do right and never seek media attention like a certain bunch of you.

Get rid of your hate for people and the job will be easier.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you are is a coward. 14 years! I've been here that long and have had 1 complaint which was corrected with the complainant. Your BS liberal crap is just that, tremendo BS. My crew and I treat people with dignity and apply force when necessary and never excessive. Take your stupid prediction and shiver it. There are hundreds of us here who do right and never seek media attention like a certain bunch of you.

Get rid of your hate for people and the job will be easier.
    Wow, good to know this department do have people with functional brains. You have my respect and the respect of those who still have the chance of making it through this profession without morphing into a disgusting shell of a human.