+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    speling is way more important than charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell felony for having ilegal list of gun owners and a 5 milion dolar fine under 790.335
    when the **** did u have to get a paper from government that whos a repoter and whos not,supreme court already stated a bloger can b a reporter u nazi fuk
    he knowingly comited the gun crime list with jon heck and they knowingly ilegaly profiled them,then he knowingly is violating the records law and preventing me from geting records for free like i did 4 7 years
    u investigateing youreself is like the mafia investigateing itself
    fuk u and youre mother u corupt ass piece of shits
    See there you go again putting out fake news. How can you claim he knowingly possessed something or had possession of something. He won’t even talk to you bc you are an a$$. Get a life buddy. #fakenews #youloseagain.

Unregistered
    450 people quit fired and retired in seven years that sounds about right. Wait till the new road patrol recruits find out that they can make more money going somewhere else and still have to write less than half the amount of reports road patrol does now. Not everyone wants to be stuck behind a computer 80% of their 12 hour shift. We want to do cop work that’s why we go into this profession. I’m sure the wonderful citizens of Charlotte County will sleep better at night knowing that every district is running at minimum or just below minimum manpower almost everyday just my two cents worth

Unregistered
    so u do admit there r ilegal expectations,and u got into this job 2 fuk with people 4 victimles crimes?????? thats some sik shit,no wonder u beat youre wives,dog and kids.i thought u wood want 2 make r founding fathers proud,not make them think u r a enemy of the state,witch u r.
    actualy a enemy 2 the people,u r at war against the sheeple all 4 policeing 4 profit.
    we r just product 2 u,we r just serfs

Unregistered
    so u do admit there r ilegal expectations,and u got into this job 2 fuk with people 4 victimles crimes?????? thats some sik shit,no wonder u beat youre wives,dog and kids.i thought u wood want 2 make r founding fathers proud,not make them think u r a enemy of the state,witch u r.
    actualy a enemy 2 the people,u r at war against the sheeple all 4 policeing 4 profit.
    we r just product 2 u,we r just serfs

Andy, do you know anything about what our founding fathers wanted ? As uneducated as you sound I would be willing to bet that you can’t name ‘our founding fathers’ without using google. Laws were far more strict back in the early ages. Penalties were given without due process. You really are an idiot. Get a life you little prick.

Unregistered
    god damit read history dip shit,nixon started the war on the sheeple,we used 2 b free,less cops,jails etc.u r an idiot.i remember a litle bit of freedom,u must b1 of the new brain washed nazis that bill prummell has personally groomed 4 the ss

Unregistered
    god damit read history dip shit,nixon started the war on the sheeple,we used 2 b free,less cops,jails etc.u r an idiot.i remember a litle bit of freedom,u must b1 of the new brain washed nazis that bill prummell has personally groomed 4 the ss
    Read history yourself dip shit. Our founding fathers were tougher on crimes and laws than we are now. You are a complete ****ing idiot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12