+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

450 people fired,retired or quit in bill prummell 7 yrs,& theres only 600 workers

IN CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFF BILL PRUMMELL 7 YEARS OF DISGUSTING CORRUPTION 450 PEOPLE FIRED RETIRED AND QUIT OUT OF 600 WORKERS IN SHERIFFS OFFICE,JAIL AND COURT.
    THAT SCREAMS YOU GUYS ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE HERES THE RECORDS
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3JNwCCslXDGUNZ

Unregistered
    Is this true? I started working on my application this weekend but now am having second thoughts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this true? I started working on my application this weekend but now am having second thoughts.
    Donít pay any attention to the idiot that is commenting on this page above you. His name is Andrew sheets and he hates Leoís and hates our Sheriff. We have had a lot of people leave or get fired but thatís because the sheriff has started holding people accountable for their actions. Charlotte County is a great agency to work for and has been very good to me.

Unregistered
    Donít pay any attention to the idiot that is commenting on this page above you. His name is Andrew sheets and he hates Leoís and hates our Sheriff. We have had a lot of people leave or get fired but thatís because the sheriff has started holding people accountable for their actions. Charlotte County is a great agency to work for and has been very good to me.
    Itís a good place to start ur career, not to stay at though

Unregistered
    the corruption about this place is true,search on facebook,youtube and google all the info is there,pull all the internal affairs investigations.its all true,its a disgusting corupt ass piece if shit to work at,and i expoose it all,email me if u want more proof copwatchreporter@yahoo.com

Unregistered
    the corruption about this place is true,search on facebook,youtube and google all the info is there,pull all the internal affairs investigations.its all true,its a disgusting corupt ass piece if shit to work at,and i expoose it all,email me if u want more proof copwatchreporter@yahoo.com
    Andy, you always contradict your statements. You talk about how shitty of a workplace it is and that people are leaving left and right. You even talk about all the firings etc. Donít you think that the Sheriff is actually holding people accountable for their actions which is why there have been so many firings. Iím not going to lie, CCSO has some issues but so does every department out there. Heís getting rid of the shitty cops yet you hate him for it. Get a life, buy a dictionary and get your head out of the clouds.

Unregistered
    when is he going 2 fire him self then,he comited a felony ilegaly having a list of gun owners,and its a 5 milion dolar fine,hes knowingly comiting a misdemeanor making me ilegaly pay 4 records,he lets criminals go that work 4 u that should b charged 4 crimes,he claimed bankruptcy so he cant even become a real cop..
    dip shit did u ever think that ive talked to these cops and they r teling me how fuking corrupt he is,the internal investigations prove it.
    chandler should have en charged 4 theft 4 stealing all that time while ****ing his girlfriend while maried on duty.
    and killing people in jail,ilegaly killing people in the street then ilegaly hideing there name.
    he truly is a criminal mafia boss
    o and ilegaly investigating me twice now under color of law because im a reporter critical of his disgusting coruption

Unregistered
    when is he going 2 fire him self then,he comited a felony ilegaly having a list of gun owners,and its a 5 milion dolar fine,hes knowingly comiting a misdemeanor making me ilegaly pay 4 records,he lets criminals go that work 4 u that should b charged 4 crimes,he claimed bankruptcy so he cant even become a real cop..
    dip shit did u ever think that ive talked to these cops and they r teling me how fuking corrupt he is,the internal investigations prove it.
    chandler should have en charged 4 theft 4 stealing all that time while ****ing his girlfriend while maried on duty.
    and killing people in jail,ilegaly killing people in the street then ilegaly hideing there name.
    he truly is a criminal mafia boss
    o and ilegaly investigating me twice now under color of law because im a reporter critical of his disgusting coruption
    Letís get a few things straight here Andy.

1- This entire barrage listed above is a horrible response by a so called Sheriff candidate. The lack of grammar, spelling, run in sentences etc is atrocious. I think a 4th grader could do better than this. You really need to take an English course or two or three.

2- YOU ARE NOT A REPORTER!!! You printed out your own press passes. Nobody would let you publish anything in any type of paper, magazine etc due to your grammar and spelling issues.

3- if the Sheriff committed a crime it is up to someone outside the Charlotte County Sheriffs Office to investigate him. So telling him to investigate home self is not the answer to this question. To add, knowing how straight laces our Sheriff is I doubt he knowingly committed any crimes.

4- Public records cost $$$. If you donít want to pay for them then please stop requesting them every day.

5 - If the IA would have proven the Deputy was having sexual relations he would have been fired. Listen to the IA (Iím sure you have it). The girl wouldnít talk. Without evidence you canít find someone guilty. Thatís kinda easy to figure out. Therefore he could not be found to have been doing anything sexually in duty.

Once again, you lose.......just give it a rest already. Would ya ??

Unregistered
    u r illegally harassing my grammar impairment,i mean thats way more important than the sheriffs crimes.
    so u have no idea about freedom of speech and the law,where the hell does it say u must b a approved reporter by the state,u r thinking of the teachings u swore an oath 2 from mein kampf.
    and this sounds like that corupt as charlotte county,sheriff lawyer a rod,no every 1 is not suposed 2 pay 4 records u fukin nazi,just found a records lawyer dip shit. aggregating is illegal.
    and regular sheeple get a real investigation,u have ilegal blue privlige whitch lets u investigate youre selfs,its like leting the mafia investigate it self.
    u r the most ****ed up corupt agency ive ever seen,i wil clean house and charge u 4 youre crimes

Unregistered
    speling is way more important than charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell felony for having ilegal list of gun owners and a 5 milion dolar fine under 790.335
    when the **** did u have to get a paper from government that whos a repoter and whos not,supreme court already stated a bloger can b a reporter u nazi fuk
    he knowingly comited the gun crime list with jon heck and they knowingly ilegaly profiled them,then he knowingly is violating the records law and preventing me from geting records for free like i did 4 7 years
    u investigateing youreself is like the mafia investigateing itself
    fuk u and youre mother u corupt ass piece of shits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast