Whatley - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Incompetent I don’t think so. To many years of leadership that has been self seeking for more power and money. I will take care of employees first. Your pay and Benefits are worse than many city departments and your short on manpower/ employees. I will follow due process and good old fashion truth and honesty goes a long way. If u want the same crap that has occurred for thirty years vote for another candidate. I am not them u will see.
    You have no shot.

Unregistered
    Incompetent I don’t think so. To many years of leadership that has been self seeking for more power and money. I will take care of employees first. Your pay and Benefits are worse than many city departments and your short on manpower/ employees. I will follow due process and good old fashion truth and honesty goes a long way. If u want the same crap that has occurred for thirty years vote for another candidate. I am not them u will see.
    You were never in a position of leadership. What makes you qualified?

Unregistered
    You were never in a position of leadership. What makes you qualified?
    Chuck is not qualified but neither is Tony. Regardless, the job of sheriff is completely political, so basically anyone can do it. Dont forget Jenne was never a cop.

Unregistered

Whatley

Chuck is not qualified but neither is Tony. Regardless, the job of sheriff is completely political, so basically anyone can do it. Dont forget Jenne was never a cop.
    You had so called plenty of qualified people in the past. What good did that do for you ? The problem is the character of past and current leadership. Leadership of liars and thieves. Your current leader has lived his life as a lie. He was appointed to his position based on a lie. At least Whatley is honest, he will tell it like it is and has no fear. He is known for handling any situation without fear of making a decision. Trump wasn’t qualified to be president. Maybe it’s time to shake things up. The marines trusted him with a top secret clearance and he is trained in anti - terrorism via USMC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12