Whatley
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered

Whatley

Where have you been? How much money have you raised? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Jody Whatley? She was hot back in the day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jody Whatley? She was hot back in the day.
    No. Chuck Whatley for sheriff. He's a piece of shit. No business being a candidate. He's another Oakland Park loser.

Unregistered

Whatley

He is working, but doesn’t show it in media. He has more support than you think. He is a big supporter of employees. And he’s not a crook like the other candidates. He doesn’t care about money in fact he has even turned down money offers. That’s seems to be his pitch.

Unregistered
    He is working, but doesn’t show it in media. He has more support than you think. He is a big supporter of employees. And he’s not a crook like the other candidates. He doesn’t care about money in fact he has even turned down money offers. That’s seems to be his pitch.
    Ok Chuck. Thanks. You will get five votes.

Unregistered
    Ok Chuck. Thanks. You will get five votes.
    You running for sheriff proves how stupid you really are. You have zero chance but that stupid brain of yours thinks you can win. What a zero you are. Rat *******.

Unregistered
    You running for sheriff proves how stupid you really are. You have zero chance but that stupid brain of yours thinks you can win. What a zero you are. Rat *******.
    Chuck has as much intellect as our current sheriff and certainly all the prior ones, which is basically the IQ of an eggo waffle.
    So let go of my eggo!!

Unregistered
    So you would rather the current guy or the old guy to be Sheriff rather than this guy. Maybe another guy can be the guy.

Unregistered
    So you would rather the current guy or the old guy to be Sheriff rather than this guy. Maybe another guy can be the guy.
    No, I'll still take chuck over Tony or Israel but it would also be a disaster....just a different one based on total incompetence as opposed to vindictive incompetence, so yes, Chuck is the better choice.

Unregistered

Whatley

Incompetent I don’t think so. To many years of leadership that has been self seeking for more power and money. I will take care of employees first. Your pay and Benefits are worse than many city departments and your short on manpower/ employees. I will follow due process and good old fashion truth and honesty goes a long way. If u want the same crap that has occurred for thirty years vote for another candidate. I am not them u will see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast