Sarasota officer arrests “junior” – turned over to ICE for deportation - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two questions for you:

Why do you want "open borders"?
    What is your rush to bring foreigners into the U.S.?

I am not for "open borders" I do however expect that people can come to America and live free like we do. I could be wrong but I thought America was formed by a group of people who opposed the Government and dictatorships. I thought we made it clear if you live in Hell you can come here and be free? What give you the right to deny that which the founders stated?
    Who is "we"?

Unregistered
    Preamble says something about “We”

Unregistered

The U.S. is sovereign.

Preamble says something about “We”
    We hold these truths to be self-evident. The U.S. Constitution is not to be applied to the globe, but only to those inside the borders of the United States and it's territories -- and upon U.S. citizens outside the borders of the United States. Globalist have a different agenda that does not benefit the United States. The U.S. is sovereign.

Unregistered
    Just face it bro you hate Mexicans and they’re stealing the jobs you want. They are making you pay more taxes because none of them work. You have to support them. Just ball up and say you hate Mexicans. Build a wall!! I am with you. Those Mexicans don’t do anything for “our” country. Kick them out!! It will give us more jobs and the price of fruit will stay the same for
    Sure. But wait the unemployment rate is at an all time low. Conundrum. Who will do those jobs? Maybe we could the Chinese to do it? Like the railroads they built.

Unregistered
    Imagine this Coronavirus if we had open borders. Bernie has won the New Hampshire Dumb-O-Crap primary so don't worry about getting cured because the universal health care that he will institute will cure you. It'll be just like China, errr wait that's where it all started and the Chinese people are dying in droves. But then again he can model it after England, ummm ever see the dental care in England? Austin Powers! How do you enforce laws of property rights such as trespassing or ownership if there are open borders. If open borders don't apply to property rights of sovereign nations how can you delineate your property rights in defense of your neighbor putting up a fence 2 feet onto your property.

Unregistered

Safety & security of the United States comes first

Just face it bro you hate Mexicans and they’re stealing the jobs you want. They are making you pay more taxes because none of them work. You have to support them. Just ball up and say you hate Mexicans. Build a wall!! I am with you. Those Mexicans don’t do anything for “our” country. Kick them out!! It will give us more jobs and the price of fruit will stay the same for
    Sure. But wait the unemployment rate is at an all time low. Conundrum. Who will do those jobs? Maybe we could the Chinese to do it? Like the railroads they built.
    Not everyone is allowed to come into my home, without my express authorized permission. It has nothing to do with hatred, but it has to do with security and safety. The same holds true for the borders of the United States.

Unregistered
    Not everyone is allowed to come into my home, without my express authorized permission. It has nothing to do with hatred, but it has to do with security and safety. The same holds true for the borders of the United States.
    Ok I agree so let’s speed up the process and streamline immigration so people can join us legally. We should be able to let at least 100 people in a day. Is that realistic?

Unregistered
    Imagine this Coronavirus if we had open borders. Bernie has won the New Hampshire Dumb-O-Crap primary so don't worry about getting cured because the universal health care that he will institute will cure you. It'll be just like China, errr wait that's where it all started and the Chinese people are dying in droves. But then again he can model it after England, ummm ever see the dental care in England? Austin Powers! How do you enforce laws of property rights such as trespassing or ownership if there are open borders. If open borders don't apply to property rights of sovereign nations how can you delineate your property rights in defense of your neighbor putting up a fence 2 feet onto your property.
    There is a new breed of person in our country. Your ideals are slowly becoming the minority. It is only a matter of time. I hate it just as much as you pal, but in the end it is their country to inherit, we had our time. Eventually they will get what they want and white old guys are not going to fight. We are too lazy and argue with each other too
    much.

Unregistered

Ok I agree so let’s speed up the process and streamline immigration so people can join us legally. We should be able to let at least 100 people in a day. Is that realistic?
    Your question(s) are beyond the scope of this chat forum because those issues are statutorily governed, either in the United States Code or by executive order. Present your immigration recommendations to your elected representative and lobby him or her to codify your suggestions.

When the United States was growing for the first 150 years, immigrants were desperately needed to fill the vast interior of the nation and to perform manual labor, but today, most American cities are overcrowded and there is no longer a need to fill them. Also, manual labor continues to be replaced by machines, thus reducing the need for human labor.

As President Donald J. Trump described in this 3-minute historic video, the best is yet to come!

https://youtu.be/aDrtQlN6CkY

Unregistered
    you obviisouly have not been in an airplane lately and flown over the united states to see the Vast emptiness of the Fly Over States and Texas. Somehow I knew Trump was going to be brought in to this

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast