Is LT. Wooster Woodward asking for a different kind of quota system? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That email inferences a quota. The LT described the TSDR reports as “minimal performance”.... well, we have to ask ourselves - what is considered to be an acceptable performance? This sounds like this LT is dancing around a quota. Hmmmm
    The only thing that the state statute specifically prohibits is a citation quota. There absolutely nothing wrong with pushing for more traffic stops. My guess is that you were one of the slugs on that list and you want to continue being a lazy fat slug and don’t like the fact that you are being asked to work.

Unregistered
    To call out someone on an internet disscussion board is dumb. I'm not Wanda. Judging from your post I assume you are under the impression that the only person in the world that would think the Lieutenant's email was ok would be someone named Wanda. Well, as I said, I'm not Wanda and those traffic stop numbers are horrible. The LT even said in his email something to the effect of maybe they were on midnights or on vacation. He clearly is not looking to chew out someone that has a valid reason for having a low number of stops. He just wants someone held accountable if they worked all month and didn't do anything. Sounds reasonable to me.

Unregistered
    Lead by example. How many traffic stop data reports do you have sir? How many assistance renders do you have on the turnpike?

Unregistered
    Uh crybabies... it's only a quota if he's asking for tickets. It could be warnings and 76s. Y'all are pathetic. Those numbers are an embarrassment and constitute theft from the tax payers of Florida. Go out and do your job instead of sitting at Sonny's getting more lazy and fatter than you already are.

Unregistered
    That email inferences a quota. The LT described the TSDR reports as “minimal performance”.... well, we have to ask ourselves - what is considered to be an acceptable performance? This sounds like this LT is dancing around a quota. Hmmmm

Just WTH do you suppose lawmakers think they pay state traffic cops to do (when not working crashes)?

LAZY LAZY

Unregistered
    Just WTH do you suppose lawmakers think they pay state traffic cops to do (when not working crashes)?

LAZY LAZY
    That’s the problem they don’t pay. You get what you paid for. Florida is the worst state to work in any jobs period. Right to work state and you can’t strike. That’s how they get to pay people pennies while other states get laid dollars for the exact same job. FLORIDA SUCKS AND TROOPERS SUCK EVEN MORE.

Unregistered
    “The term “Traffic Citation Quota” is not defined in statute. However, it is commonly defined as any establishment of a predetermined or specified number of traffic citations a traffic enforcement officer must issue in a specified time.

http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill...264.pre.tr.PDF

Unregistered
    Do as many as you can son.

Unregistered
    Uh crybabies... it's only a quota if he's asking for tickets. It could be warnings and 76s. Y'all are pathetic. Those numbers are an embarrassment and constitute theft from the tax payers of Florida. Go out and do your job instead of sitting at Sonny's getting more lazy and fatter than you already are.
    Troop K Troopers are lazy. They cry every time they’re asked to do anything besides hanging out at the plaza.

Unregistered
    Troop K Troopers are lazy. They cry every time they’re asked to do anything besides hanging out at the plaza.
    Everyone knows that they shouldn't hang out at the plaza - it should be the Waffle House.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast