Where is the love for AA? Have some - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

RIP Max Gordon VanDHuynslager

Police officers, Cecile said, have a 54% higher suicide rate than the average person. They’re also at far higher risk for depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and even cardiovascular disease.

“You can imagine the things they’re seeing, then they simply move onto the next call,” Cecile said. “The brain does not recover that quickly. You need time to recover...it continues to build up.”

- Blue Help

Tonight, we honor the service of Max Van D’Huynslager. Officer Van D’Huynslager died by suicide on January 26, 2019 after 21 years of service. We’d like to share the words of his wife with you:

“Max was very special, and people often remind us of how kind and good natured he was and, how much they miss him.* It never gets old. Max loved to freshwater fish and played baseball throughout high school and college receiving scholarships at Broward Community College and William Penn University in Iowa. He was recognized for his skill as a pitcher throughout his high school and college years and his twin brother played catcher. As a kid he started a baseball card collection that I’m recently learning is quite an interesting hobby! It’s ironic to me that in the 20 years we knew each other and moved those boxes of cards from place to place, I literally had no idea about the intricacies of this activity!! The questions I have for him about those cards...it’s funny that what you learn about someone in their passing can be as much of a journey as it is during their lifetime.*

*Max was a loyal friend to many, forming longstanding friendships with people that lasted years and decades in some cases. Max was also tremendous dad to our daughter Maci. They shared an especially close relationship and were constant companions.

Professionally Max had a near spotless 17-year work history in both corrections and law enforcement and was well regarded and looked up to by his peers and subordinates. I know you know that suicide carries such a stigma and I know many people who have horror stories about how they have been treated in the wake of their loved one’s death. In Max's case while judgment is the norm in suicide deaths, he did have a small and loyal group of friends among his colleagues and peers who remain supportive and keep in contact with Maci and I. I currently volunteer with his agency's peer support group as the CISM teams licensed mental health professional. Honestly, this has not always been the easiest project for many personal reasons, but I'm proud that I can offer a link to support services in this way. The small gestures of those who remain supportive have been very important for me and I think they speak to the bonds he made with others because of the type of person he was and the manner in which he lived in his personal and professional roles.”

Officer Van D’Huynslager, we thank you for your devoted service and the special mark you left on those you know. To his family, we thank you for sharing his story.

- Blue Help

Unregistered
    Police officers, Cecile said, have a 54% higher suicide rate than the average person. They’re also at far higher risk for depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and even cardiovascular disease.

“You can imagine the things they’re seeing, then they simply move onto the next call,” Cecile said. “The brain does not recover that quickly. You need time to recover...it continues to build up.”

- Blue Help

Tonight, we honor the service of Max Van D’Huynslager. Officer Van D’Huynslager died by suicide on January 26, 2019 after 21 years of service. We’d like to share the words of his wife with you:

“Max was very special, and people often remind us of how kind and good natured he was and, how much they miss him.* It never gets old. Max loved to freshwater fish and played baseball throughout high school and college receiving scholarships at Broward Community College and William Penn University in Iowa. He was recognized for his skill as a pitcher throughout his high school and college years and his twin brother played catcher. As a kid he started a baseball card collection that I’m recently learning is quite an interesting hobby! It’s ironic to me that in the 20 years we knew each other and moved those boxes of cards from place to place, I literally had no idea about the intricacies of this activity!! The questions I have for him about those cards...it’s funny that what you learn about someone in their passing can be as much of a journey as it is during their lifetime.*

*Max was a loyal friend to many, forming longstanding friendships with people that lasted years and decades in some cases. Max was also tremendous dad to our daughter Maci. They shared an especially close relationship and were constant companions.

Professionally Max had a near spotless 17-year work history in both corrections and law enforcement and was well regarded and looked up to by his peers and subordinates. I know you know that suicide carries such a stigma and I know many people who have horror stories about how they have been treated in the wake of their loved one’s death. In Max's case while judgment is the norm in suicide deaths, he did have a small and loyal group of friends among his colleagues and peers who remain supportive and keep in contact with Maci and I. I currently volunteer with his agency's peer support group as the CISM teams licensed mental health professional. Honestly, this has not always been the easiest project for many personal reasons, but I'm proud that I can offer a link to support services in this way. The small gestures of those who remain supportive have been very important for me and I think they speak to the bonds he made with others because of the type of person he was and the manner in which he lived in his personal and professional roles.”

Officer Van D’Huynslager, we thank you for your devoted service and the special mark you left on those you know. To his family, we thank you for sharing his story.

- Blue Help

Unregistered

to the soulless sack of shit who disrespects a fallen leo

****. You.

Unregistered
    Obituary

Obituary of Max Gordon Van D'Huynslager

Sgt. Max Gordon Van D'Huynslager, age 42, of Moore Haven, passed away January 26, 2019 in Lorida. He was born Mar. 8, 1976 in Phoenix, AZ, to Adhemar Maniel and Gail Diane (Johnson) VanDhuynslager. Mr. Van D'Huynslager married Marci Martinez. Max worked as Highlands County Sheriff Deputy, he was promoted to sergeant on January 31, 2018. He previously worked with the Lee County Sheriff's Office, the Cape Coral Police Department and the Clewiston Police Department. Max is survived by his loving wife Marci, adorable daughter Maci, sister; Nancy Van D'Huynslager Upthegrove and husband Edward, brother; Mark Van D'Huynslager, many extended family members. Celebration of Sgt. Max's life will be held Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Maple Grove Baptist Church in Lakeport. Arrangements by Akin-Davis Funeral Home - LaBelle.

Unregistered

RIP Max Gordon VanDHuynslager

Obituary

Sgt. Max Gordon Van D'Huynslager, age 42, of Moore Haven, passed away January 26, 2019 in Lorida. He was born Mar. 8, 1976 in Phoenix, AZ, to Adhemar Maniel and Gail Diane (Johnson) VanDhuynslager. Mr. Van D'Huynslager married Marci Martinez. Max worked as Highlands County Sheriff Deputy, he was promoted to sergeant on January 31, 2018. He previously worked with the Lee County Sheriff's Office, the Cape Coral Police Department and the Clewiston Police Department. Max is survived by his loving wife Marci, adorable daughter Maci, sister; Nancy Van D'Huynslager Upthegrove and husband Edward, brother; Mark Van D'Huynslager, many extended family members. Celebration of Sgt. Max's life will be held Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Maple Grove Baptist Church in Lakeport. Arrangements by Akin-Davis Funeral Home - LaBelle.

Unregistered
    Obituary

Unregistered
    Did anyone ever think she may have used her mental health bullshit to cause her husband to commit suicide. Think about it she wants him out of the picture to be with AA so she guided him into it so she could be rid of him without actually killing him. It’s not like we have never seen that before. She mentally manipulates ppl into thinking they have nothing to live for. Before he even committed suicide her house was up for sale in Moore Haven. Now she wants to play the poor wife and help the agency. She is very meticulous in thinking out her moves. Who knows what was going on in that house. Now she has AA following her like a lost puppy because he mentally is unstable and believes she is doing what’s best for him.. She is a very bad person and shouldn’t be allowed on any agency team to help mental health. If she was so great how did she not spot her husbands death, or did she?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anyone ever think she may have used her mental health bullshit to cause her husband to commit suicide. Think about it she wants him out of the picture to be with AA so she guided him into it so she could be rid of him without actually killing him. It’s not like we have never seen that before. She mentally manipulates ppl into thinking they have nothing to live for. Before he even committed suicide her house was up for sale in Moore Haven. Now she wants to play the poor wife and help the agency. She is very meticulous in thinking out her moves. Who knows what was going on in that house. Now she has AA following her like a lost puppy because he mentally is unstable and believes she is doing what’s best for him.. She is a very bad person and shouldn’t be allowed on any agency team to help mental health. If she was so great how did she not spot her husbands death, or did she?
    If anyone is sick and got major serious problems it's you. You write some great sick fiction. Are you one of the Brady listers? Are you the thief, the girl short wearing key west tinkerbell who orders changes to reports he can't have his name on, one of the power assertive rapists of at-risk women?

Unregistered
    No except you apparently.

Unregistered
    Only you do. You obviously need the help. Where did "we" see your fuked up storyline before? What she has some supernatural powers to mindmeld. I'd better be careful, she will put ideas into my head to do something the next time I speak to her. How would you know what allegedly goes on in the minds of others. People should be worried what goes on inside your mind if you write shit like this. Instead of counseling for you maybe you want the strap on the down lows on here can't stop writing about.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast