The Year of the Rat - Who's the Biggest Rat? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    If you know of corrupt cops that have gone out of their way to destroy lives
    Please, please bring them to light. You are a hero not a rat, those that hide like roaches behind corruption are the rats

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you know of corrupt cops that have gone out of their way to destroy lives
    Please, please bring them to light. You are a hero not a rat, those that hide like roaches behind corruption are the rats
    Agreed, but this department you are labeled it for the rest of your career. If you are considered a rat 🐀 they will do anything in their power to take you down. One mistake and they’re you go.

Walking on egg shells and keeping your job to support a family is not a healthy life style.

I accept the year of the rat. For I am a rat. I’ll be eating my 🧀 you can call me names. I’ll retire with dignity when the time comes.

Unregistered
    Nestor, and the winner Edwin

Unregistered
    Javi go back to sleep. Oh I forgot you got absolutely nothing to do just wait until you get 39.

Unregistered
    Nestor, and don’t forget Justin.

Unregistered
    No Nestor in a tie with Maxine, Edwin just a big cry baby that goes back on his word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12