Scott Israel, shows up at Mike K. retirement party, UNINVITED

Unregisteredroyjones

Scott Israel, shows up at Mike K. retirement party, UNINVITED

Ok, please explain this one to me. Scott Israel, the most hated man in BSO history, shows up at another event uninvited. Mike K's retirement party. Then grabs the microphone to say a few words. Can someone please tell this idiot that nobody likes him. Fortunately the microphone was abruptly shut off, because nobody wanted to hear what he had to say. The fact that he grabbed the mic, tells me that Scotty is not in a normal frame of mind. who the hell is telling this guy what to do?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredroyjones View Post
    Ok, please explain this one to me. Scott Israel, the most hated man in BSO history, shows up at another event uninvited. Mike K's retirement party. Then grabs the microphone to say a few words. Can someone please tell this idiot that nobody likes him. Fortunately the microphone was abruptly shut off, because nobody wanted to hear what he had to say. The fact that he grabbed the mic, tells me that Scotty is not in a normal frame of mind. who the hell is telling this guy what to do?
    Why wouldnt he show up, moron? Kallman always engratiated ( azzkissed) himself to every sheriff, all the way back to Ken Jenne.
    He seems that someone should tell you also that no one likes you either. Looser!

Unregistered

You forgot

They were getting ready to boo him, he has Ira walking him around, sad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredroyjones View Post
    FUI azzhole he was invited. You and your fake news.

Unregistered
    Mumbles was not invited to the retirement. He showed up with Kinsey and jail guard. Mike didn’t invite him. I handle all the invitations. Mike moved on to Temporary Tony. Mumbles is a flush 💩. Everyone was trying to avoid him. Trying to make it about him and the pity tour. Never came around when he was there. Now he’s concerned about the retirees for an idiot who don’t like the green. And by the way FLPD Harrington stated while at BSO he’s true to the blue, only wear the green on the outside for pay check, and will always be Flpd. And you want these clowns back to continue the destruction of BSO. 😂

Unregistered

Great post and so true

Mumbles was not invited, Harrington told everyone he was running BSO, he thought Scott was an idiot with a good last name

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mumbles was not invited, Harrington told everyone he was running BSO, he thought Scott was an idiot with a good last name
    More FAKE NEWS
    SI was invited that’s why he showed up stupid!!!

Unregistered
    I heard he took leftovers to the saggy pants jailer..

Unregistered
    Funny how most of the morons in the jail ended up on the road hallelujah