No more Gestapo uniform for Ortiz or State attorneys protection

Unregistered

No more Gestapo uniform for Ortiz or State attorneys protection

Javi talked to your X Vice President Sergio Diaz who mysteriously left the FOP office when you were doing all your off duties scam to work detached for the state attorneys office. We now know why!!! He went there to protect you and give you the heads up on any pending investigation against you. Then he gets reward to work for Colina as his executive assistant! Is he still giving you 411 on your pending state attorneys investigation?????

Unregistered
    Sergio Diaz sources are saying that it doesn’t look good for Ortiz or Colina. Sergio is retiring in a few days and could possibly be involved in the criminal investigation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sergio Diaz sources are saying that it doesn’t look good for Ortiz or Colina. Sergio is retiring in a few days and could possibly be involved in the criminal investigation.
    He told me a few weeks ago that it was going down, but I guess they've pushed it back.

Unregistered
    He told me a few weeks ago that it was going down, but I guess they've pushed it back.
    You know a lot for a douche bag

Unregistered
    Rumors of Colina's and Ortiz's vocational demises might be premature and greatly exaggerated. *Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.**

Unregistered
    You know a lot for a douche bag
    Yes I do! Maybe that’s the problem I know to much.

Unregistered
    Javi a lot of people are making crazy overtime !!! Where are u. We need you to get us cash jobs.

Unregistered