Ortiz MCPBA new President

Unregistered

Ortiz MCPBA new President

I heard Ortiz is running to be the new president of MCPBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard Ortiz is running to be the new president of MCPBA
    If Ortiz was a black male then why wasn't he a member of the MCPBA instead of the FOP

Unregistered
    He won’t be able to win anything on his own even if his life depends on it, he is done and over with. The only thing he will be able to win is a striped dress....

Unregistered
    Let’s see after his arrest how many people will go down.

Unregistered

In your dreams

Let’s see after his arrest how many people will go down.
    Ortiz is not going to be arrested. Where do you come up all these delusional thoughts? He was ROD to teach him a lesson in humility. Ortiz, you are going to be fine. Just watch your back from all these vipers that have no backbone. They are a combination of snakes and reptiles. Stay off social media!

Unregistered
    Ortiz is not going to be arrested. Where do you come up all these delusional thoughts? He was ROD to teach him a lesson in humility. Ortiz, you are going to be fine. Just watch your back from all these vipers that have no backbone. They are a combination of snakes and reptiles. Stay off social media!
    ROD to teach him a lesson??? Ohhh I am laughing so hard at your stupidity. The Chief ROD him because he had no choice due to the fact that there is an “outside” agency the one investigating what it appear to be a criminal matter. The lesson he is about to get is a very extensive one perhaps.

Unregistered

Innocent until proven guilty

ROD to teach him a lesson??? Ohhh I am laughing so hard at your stupidity. The Chief ROD him because he had no choice due to the fact that there is an “outside” agency the one investigating what it appear to be a criminal matter. The lesson he is about to get is a very extensive one perhaps.
    Since when does an outside investigation without proof dictates that an officer in good standing be ROD? Something is rotten in Denmark. There's more to it than meets the eye. Keep laughing know it all. You obviously are not in the know.

Unregistered
    Since when does an outside investigation without proof dictates that an officer in good standing be ROD? Something is rotten in Denmark. There's more to it than meets the eye. Keep laughing know it all. You obviously are not in the know.
    Since always! They can ROD you for anything and they don’t have to give u a reason.