Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LB has her henchmen. She has even said that whoever backs her will be good. Ever since they mandated overtime, anyone who books the system as far as overtime goes will be punished. Then suddenly you might wind up losing your status in areas that you might have been involved in. Such as being a field trainer. Like CL. Then you are marked! Then you have to worry about your immediate supervisor coming after you. Writing you up for small and frivolous infractions. Not to mention your lieutenant pursuing you. Also looking for smaller infractions to out you. This is all the while they are building a case against you to out you! They will ignore other staff not doing what they're supposed to do to pursue you! This will involve LH as well as NM, SH, TW & PG who are all in very tight with one another and willing to do LB's bidding! The worst is LD who micromanages, will change your statement and electronically sign your name to it! Or she will attempt to call you in after changing your statement and have you sign it! Then if you don't sign it, they will attempt to write you up for refusing a direct order! Or once you refused to sign it they will say that you were insubordinate with your supervisor by talking back to your supervisor and using another way to attempt to write you up indirectly on a charge that seems to be unrelated but in all essence is related! Some male supervisors fancy themselves as ladies men! It seems as though they can't wear enough cologne and a hug enough females. LL & SV top this list. As well as another male supervisor in training CK.
I mean, aren't some of these guys married? I thought we had policies in place for fraternization! Instead of reprimands it seems as though it goes unseen. I had heard that one of the supervisors had multiple complaints against him from a lot of female staff. And he is still here. He must be a family member to someone here. If you are, apparently you are untouchable. Also one of these misogynist has had or was arrested for domestic violence. I had even seen his LL mug shot as well as another JJ Who was in JEPCF And now works out on the street
I would like to speak with you about these issues.

With your support, we can make positive changes at the jail.

Spike