Two down one more to go!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Two down one more to go!

Two down one more to go!

Unregistered
    Lugo you're next and its coming... Your Off duty scams are being exposed. Tell me again when did you guys notified the membership that you guys worked regular Sat and Sunday at the fop office. Off Mon Tues and Friday working off duty. Then working Wednesday and Thursday.

Unregistered
    He is laying low now hopefully soon the doper gets caught

Unregistered
    I was sleeping ok I didn’t know! Leave me alone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lugo you're next and its coming... Your Off duty scams are being exposed. Tell me again when did you guys notified the membership that you guys worked regular Sat and Sunday at the fop office. Off Mon Tues and Friday working off duty. Then working Wednesday and Thursday.
    Sorry Wednesday and Thursday was Half the day you were showing At an off duty from 0700-1600 and half the day at the fop hall from 1600-0200hrs.

Unregistered

Lugo Sela traga

I was sleeping ok I didn’t know! Leave me alone
    Hahaha. We see what you did there!
    Lugo is the energyzer bunny...

Unregistered
    Have gone by the FOP Hall everyday this year I have yet to see Tommy Reyes or Matt Reyes there one time during there scheduled hours, Tommy , Matt are you guys always allowed to work from home.

Unregistered
    Maxiepad we see you let’s not talk about never working one day in FOP work construction in the morning then go home then come back and work offduty never did he do one hour in the FOP let’s pull the schedule I’m sure there’s so double dipping in there.

Unregistered
    Maxiepad you take time off in the middle of the shift to work the parking lot , I hope you come back to work after your done and that your still not being overpaid cash.

Unregistered
    Maxiepad you take time off in the middle of the shift to work the parking lot , I hope you come back to work after your done and that your still not being overpaid cash.
    Hey Eric worry about yourself now. Your alone now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast