Big Shout Out to the FOP

Unregistered

Big Shout Out to the FOP

Thanks for allowing them to swap my days off to avoid OT. And thanks in advance for Spring Break and Memorial Day 2020.

Unregistered
    Impeachment !!!!!

Unregistered
    How did they allow this to happen? Every other President fought the Administration. Not the current one. In fact they are selling it for them. SMH

Unregistered
    Oh stand by it ain’t going to get any better the FOP is buddies with tricky Rick so the games and the I don’t give a shit attitude will continue

Unregistered
    Lol....the sky is falling! Bunch of pu$$ies! Put your money where your mouth is pimp. Technically your shift rep meetings have more of a "right" to deal with this issue that the union does since there was not a single article of the contract violated. Bring it up to the shift reps. Or here is another idea...stop being billy bad ass on the computer and request a meeting with the Chief yourself. Orrrrr run for FOP president at any point.

I will sit here and await to see how fast you don't do a single one of these.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol....the sky is falling! Bunch of pu$$ies! Put your money where your mouth is pimp. Technically your shift rep meetings have more of a "right" to deal with this issue that the union does since there was not a single article of the contract violated. Bring it up to the shift reps. Or here is another idea...stop being billy bad ass on the computer and request a meeting with the Chief yourself. Orrrrr run for FOP president at any point.

I will sit here and await to see how fast you don't do a single one of these.
    Who’s side are you on papito?