PBA Stahl caught in homestead gay bar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Stahl caught in homestead gay bar

Agents for alcohol tobacco raided a gay bar in homestead. As they identified everyone they discovered one of the patrons as Stahl from the PBA. They let him go with a warning but word spread quickly.

Unregistered
    He was just dropping off his first truck load of Ole’ Stahl Whiskey 🥃 The brand become available today at all Homestead shithole bars and liquor stores. Go get a little Stahl in you this evening.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was just dropping off his first truck load of Ole’ Stahl Whiskey 🥃 The brand become available today at all Homestead shithole bars and liquor stores. Go get a little Stahl in you this evening.
    I’m a due paying member of the PBA I get a “little Stahl” in me once a month. The reason I keep the PBA is in case I have a shooting they are useless for everything else.

Unregistered
    I’m a due paying member of the PBA I get a “little Stahl” in me once a month. The reason I keep the PBA is in case I have a shooting they are useless for everything else.
    Then why don’t you join PLEA. They are better than the PBA at handling officer involved shootings.

Unregistered
    I did just as you suggested and I immediately signed up. They were wonderful. Thanks

Unregistered
    PLEA is so far advanced that PBA and transparent which PBA is not. I totally understand why so many are wanting to switch

Unregistered
    Just because he’s a sausage eater don’t make him a bad dude. He should come out of the closet.

Unregistered
    Just because he’s a sausage eater don’t make him a bad dude. He should come out of the closet.
    Dang it boy now you listen here Ole’ Stahl is a dignified member of the Homestead Gentry and does not partake in male on male intercourse or other forms of sexual gratification so you hush up

Unregistered
    Chupa Traga patrol is protected under the rainbow coalition.

Unregistered
    County Cops have steadily been switching to PlEA/IUPA bc they lost total Faith is Stahl and not because he’s a vainy sausage eater.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast