Who got the Officer of the Year

Unregistered

Who got the Officer of the Year

Did they announce it? Have not seen any posts on any of our social media sites.

Unregistered
    Who’s in charge of the Unit. How sad.

Unregistered
    The reason it took a week to post is because Ernesto hates the fact that he’s not the Emcee. Funny how it was finally posted shortly after this thread was done.

Unregistered
    The only person that got nominated. Probably the worst supervisor we have here in this department.
    Officer of the year because you look at a bolo ... that’s done by our park rangers everyday. Dionne is a joke and should have won the award for shake box of the year. FOP gala worst attendance ever... should be a sign how people feel here.

Unregistered
    Yes. I agree that he did not deserve it, but I do not agree that the low attendance had a damn thing to do with "how we feel". I love my job and have nothing against the agency that allows me to provide for my family very well. The low attendance was just because the close proximity to the Super Bowl. Should have been planned for a different date. Stop being so dramatic. Don't lump me into your pitty party with a "we" statement.