Violence - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Violence

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This! Right here. Slamming a widow and the recently deceased is beyond pathetic. While there are definitely reasonable complaints, most are blown out of proportion. Everybody has pro’s and cons. This pathetic, weak ass crybaby crap overshadows the legit complaint. Y’all read something on here and it snowballs in your heads and gets blown out of proportion like the rest of the gossip.
    I don’t recall anything on here about her/you being blown out of proportion. It’s exactly what happened DJ. You and MG threw a fit and you both got promotions. One for the crier and the other to keep their ego from getting hurt. What post got deleted? Anyone screenshot it beforehand? Repost it.

Unregistered
    I did notice mod702 did not deny being DJ lol

Unregistered
    That video of Haines made me sick. Arrogant

Unregistered
    Gotta give EH credit. He has with purpose and effectiveness just about destroyed the agency. He has been able to unify people around a single cause and that is to hate him and demand change. That is real leadership. He has evidently been effective in getting many on the command staff to take the journey of obesity with him and has been able to instill arrogance and meanness into many. What a man. I’ll leave out his ability to sow hypocrisy regarding his fake religious crap with his foul mouth and his talk about women. Phony all day long.

Unregistered
    I don’t recall anything on here about her/you being blown out of proportion. It’s exactly what happened DJ. You and MG threw a fit and you both got promotions. One for the crier and the other to keep their ego from getting hurt. What post got deleted? Anyone screenshot it beforehand? Repost it.
    Thank you for making my point. So far on this thread, I’ve been called Eric and I’ve been called Dawn. Somehow, you don’t see that as being ridiculous or pathetic. I worked in the office for about a year almost 20 years ago. I’ve spent the rest of my career in the trenches. I’ve also never promoted past Master Deputy.

Just because my opinion differs from yours, I must be in the admin. Right? Weak... very weak. But you go on thinking that they’re the problem. Yes, I agree. This department is way too top heavy. Yes, I agree, car 3 spends the majority of his time investigating deputies instead of being worried about the crime rate. There is so much wrong with this agency. Don’t for a second think that doesn’t include you as well.
    All of you whining and crying on here are what’s wrong with this agency as much as they are.

Unregistered
    Well said. Keep working hard and hope for change

Unregistered
    Thank you for making my point. So far on this thread, I’ve been called Eric and I’ve been called Dawn. Somehow, you don’t see that as being ridiculous or pathetic. I worked in the office for about a year almost 20 years ago. I’ve spent the rest of my career in the trenches. I’ve also never promoted past Master Deputy.

Just because my opinion differs from yours, I must be in the admin. Right? Weak... very weak. But you go on thinking that they’re the problem. Yes, I agree. This department is way too top heavy. Yes, I agree, car 3 spends the majority of his time investigating deputies instead of being worried about the crime rate. There is so much wrong with this agency. Don’t for a second think that doesn’t include you as well.
    All of you whining and crying on here are what’s wrong with this agency as much as they are.
    No what’s wrong with the agency is the corrupt leaders that should be held accountable not the people who you call wingers. No one was calling you DJ people were saying the moderator was her so stop wining that people are calling you Eric etc. people aren’t wining they have legitimate complaints that need to be addressed and not from within this agency because we all can see how that turns out. Clean the slate.

Unregistered

Say Pop

No what’s wrong with the agency is the corrupt leaders that should be held accountable not the people who you call wingers. No one was calling you DJ people were saying the moderator was her so stop wining that people are calling you Eric etc. people aren’t wining they have legitimate complaints that need to be addressed and not from within this agency because we all can see how that turns out. Clean the slate.
    Say “pop!” Now that you have your head pulled out of your azz, go back and read it again. That’s exactly what they did. How can you be credible when you’re full of it?

Unregistered
    The gun unit can’t fix this bs it’s not there fault it’s admins fault from not letting us do real cop work like dog bites or chasing the thugs, admin isn’t proactive unless it’s a new be policy. CS has been in his position long enough to make changes but he’s done NOTHING!

Unregistered
    The gun unit can’t fix this bs it’s not there fault it’s admins fault from not letting us do real cop work like dog bites or chasing the thugs, admin isn’t proactive unless it’s a new be policy. CS has been in his position long enough to make changes but he’s done NOTHING!
    The JH CK and DB made a difference with the same admin.

The lazy two up here now are the issue.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast