Violence - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Violence

Unregistered
    Well it is a culmination of now years and years of small things that have become a huge weight to bear. Week in and week out and bad promotions and unfair IA’s and favoritism must I go on? Many of us have just become fed up and probably a little petty about our comments but this sheriff, because of his own need for attention has created this culture of hatred and mistrust throughout the agency. EH has been feeding this hatred and morale is horrible. Does anyone trust this administration to tell the truth about anything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This! Right here. Slamming a widow and the recently deceased is beyond pathetic. While there are definitely reasonable complaints, most are blown out of proportion. Everybody has pro’s and cons. This pathetic, weak ass crybaby crap overshadows the legit complaint. Y’all read something on here and it snowballs in your heads and gets blown out of proportion like the rest of the gossip.
    I disagree, you have been in Admin to long your used to telling people what and how they should think you can tell you've drank the water. People are not being crybabies and things we read do not snowball in our head. It's right in front of our faces everyday we come to work. You and the others who are in those administration undeserving by the way do absolutely nothing and got there not on merit but by kissing Eric and David's butt. Most of you all have do nothing jobs and still couldn't make a decision on your own without Eric telling you to. Your going to get on here and tell us how we think, get a life you are full of yourself. Everything said on here is true that I have read it just stings to read it if you are the one bring talked about. I don't agree with some people's bluntness like they just said about JJ that was rude but the rest I have read is true of this site. This administration is ran by two corrupt criminals Haines and Morgan and the rest of you are just their puppets doing what they say with no questions asked. Why do you think they picked people like you all and put in Administration. Look around at yourself and your admin peers do you really think you were picked for your outstanding performance as a deputy or supervisor? No lol you were picked because you have no morals and are clueless about the job. You are not people they fear will call them out or stand up for anyone. You are the puppet administration. People they can put the blame on when shit goes bad. So don't get on here telling people that they are mindless fallowers if that were the case we would have jobs as admin staff like you.

Unregistered
    MOD 1 can you please stop Dawn Jane's from deleting post that she is mentioned in? They do not violate anything.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Years or no. Upset or no, there is little reason to speak I'll of the dead. Though I dont agree with DJ politics and save a$$ attitude, singling her out as a widow is cheap. You are no less vindictive than the admin staff to act or speak in that manner. What in the he// does any of that have to do with the uptick in VIOLENCE in the area. You know...what this thread was all about in the first place. Just chill a bit. DJ and the rest of the bolsheviks up there have plenty of things they do wrong. There is zero excuse to sink to their level and take personal cheap shots. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I would recommend staying on topic.

Unregistered
    Topic- poor leadership and low morale. No confidence in command staff. No work ethic JP JT MG SA.... on and on

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do all the posts about Janes keep getting deleted? They don't violate any rules. Guess we can figure who the Mod is
    This is Mod 702, there has been no posts deleted from this thread. I am the only regular moderator here, Mod 1 checks behind me on posts I moderate. I can see the ones Mod 1 deletes also. none have been posted on this thread about the person you mentioned. That is all I am going to say on this matter.

Unregistered
    Wow the "moderator" even post.

Unregistered
    People really think it's just a select few people. What a joke just like car obesse.

Unregistered
    Wow. Testy moderator.

Unregistered

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast