Violence
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Violence

Unregistered

Violence

Seems to be getting more violent out here with the guns. Don’t we need a for real more than two dead beat person gun unit? I know it isn’t going to stop this stuff out here but get rid of JT and JP as fast as you can and show you are serious about slowing down the gun violence. We need about five or so in there and NOT the 2 you have now. They just add to everyone being pissed off about seeing people being rewarded for not working

Unregistered
    How correct. Everyone else at ECSO answers to some supervisor and name a Sgt who manages one Deputy. One! JP answers to MG and those two have too much on each other to be professional in their work. JP and his girlfriend do work hard trying to stir up trouble and hatred and chaos. That is the only work I think they do

Unregistered
    Well, Hobbs only supervised munhollon . Now he's a major.

Unregistered
    You made a good point

Unregistered
    Munhollon pulled his weight and didn't need supervision. But he made Sgt and didn't have to do time on the road thanks to Hobbs. His tragic passing opened the door for Holloway who struggled and wasn't off probation to move under Hobbs protection to supervise no one and make probation. Then you have Melony Barnard Peterson ' Nelson' who didn't have to do probation and supervises no one.

At least she didn't get a baby Nelson and skip probation on pregnancy leave like mini me Haines did EVERY time she promoted.

Still, slackers can learn a lot from these folks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Munhollon pulled his weight and didn't need supervision. But he made Sgt and didn't have to do time on the road thanks to Hobbs. His tragic passing opened the door for Holloway who struggled and wasn't off probation to move under Hobbs protection to supervise no one and make probation. Then you have Melony Barnard Peterson ' Nelson' who didn't have to do probation and supervises no one.

At least she didn't get a baby Nelson and skip probation on pregnancy leave like mini me Haines did EVERY time she promoted.

Holloway, wasn’t he the pos who dimed out the officer who shot and killed a guy because he was to scared too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Don’t forget DJ who did little time as a sgt on patrol and zero after that. Just like Hobbs and Ingram they didn’t have to bother with the little lowly LT position at all.

Unregistered
    This thread is the reason your complaints fall on deaf ears. LEO Affairs has always been a little bit of a slam site. I don’t think that was the original intention but that’s what it evolved to. Point is, y’all have taken the crying and complaining to a whole new level. How can anyone expect to be taken seriously on here? Is it because of the piss poor management, which I agree is bad. Or is it the new generation of millennials on the department.

Unregistered
    Plenty of veterans fed up too. This isn’t some younger generation complaining there simply is systemic leadership issues here. This is not just a few people comparing it is a real problem we all feel about 10 toxic people are running this place into the ground

Unregistered

Deaf Ears??

I can assure you this thread isn’t the reason complaints fall on deaf ears. That’s actually funny to use that as the reason but we all know why complaints fall on deaf ears. If you complain you’re punished if it goes against their agenda or just completely ignored all together. Buck the system and see how it works out for you! It’s been PROVEN time and time again EH and company will do whatever they want regardless!! Now let us hear your argument or rebuttal proving different...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast