Violence - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Violence

Unregistered
    Those are not slams. They are facts. Some people get special treatment and others have to follow the rules.

Lie and you get fired. Unless your lie is against Nix (who Haines hates), then FF (who is a mini mini me) gets moved to IA to oversee the Manning's case which he is also named in.

Jump chain of command? Get in trouble. Unless you are DJ who gets promoted and rewarded.

Facts are not slams. Fairness, the perception of fairness and equal treatment is essential to a well functioning organization. The lack of fairness is why so many of our people opted to go to Santa Rosa.

Many, like me, are kind of stuck here and hoping 2021 brings some sort of change. This board is the only way to express our thoughts without being tracked and without a mini mini mini me running and telling to Haines so he can add us to his target list.

Unregistered

Violence

Pretty clear that with the surge in violent crime in escambia that the gun unit needs to have way more than 2. There again, though the personnel there ain't exactly highly motivated I dont place the blame square on them. They do a lot of work for being only two guys. I cast a bit of blame toward the ASA office. The same players get locked up repeatedly and they cant seem to kick them loose fast enough over and over. Sheriff and his cronies dont seem to care much. Gun unit guys take their orders from atop. Maybe if morale was better and if there was a real feeling of teamwork and purpose there could be some accomplishment. That attitude and morale is AWOL at the Escambia SO and the ASA office. Motivation seems to be just not to make anyone mad, and that is NOT real motivation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty clear that with the surge in violent crime in escambia that the gun unit needs to have way more than 2. There again, though the personnel there ain't exactly highly motivated I dont place the blame square on them. They do a lot of work for being only two guys. I cast a bit of blame toward the ASA office. The same players get locked up repeatedly and they cant seem to kick them loose fast enough over and over. Sheriff and his cronies dont seem to care much. Gun unit guys take their orders from atop. Maybe if morale was better and if there was a real feeling of teamwork and purpose there could be some accomplishment. That attitude and morale is AWOL at the Escambia SO and the ASA office. Motivation seems to be just not to make anyone mad, and that is NOT real motivation.
    Very true. Though when David B was over it, they worked Eve's and miss so they could assist appropriately. JP doesn't want to work anything other than m-f days. He treats every request like it's a bother. His attitude towards his work is what tainted JT.

Unregistered
    This website is the only way people can express their feelings on how this administration is corrupt and vindictive and point out your lack of leadership without fear of you all retaliating against them. It's clear in your text how you all want so badly to go after anyone who apposes or disagree with you all. If you all weren't so dirty and did your jobs correctly and treated the employees with respect nobody would even post on here negativity or it would be few and far between. I never used to get on here until I was all this stuff showing how corrupt this administration is. Sure there is a few people who will never be satisfied but most just want to see this agency be respectable and take care of the men and women who put their lives on the line everyday. That won't happen as long as people like the current bunch is running it. It doesn't take long working here for people to see how badly run this place is. Most deputy's hate it here and are looking for other options some feel stuck because the amount of time they've been here. It's funny the pay isn't the main reason the turnover rate is so high. But the Admin don't see it and can't face the fact that they are the problem.

Unregistered
    It’s not the pay! It’s the moral and how we can’t be cops and put criminals in jail.

Unregistered
    Dont mistake me for one of those empty uniformed frauds upstairs. No No! They wouldn't know police work if it kicked in their door with a search warrant! They wouldnt know leadership either from what I've heard and seen on a limited basis. My question is, if they dont seem to know the job of police work and obviously dont know how to lead, then how....why are they in their positions? A good leader cant always make the popular decision, but they should have the respect of their troops at least. From what I can see, they dont command with respect, and treat their people with none. It goes round and round and both ways. Wearing a collar device doesn't make them right. All their shenanigans have not done anything to curtail the mounting violence locally. They have had all sorts of opportunities to make good decisions and stem this tide...but have chosen to save their own a$$es instead. Violation of their oaths as far as this citizen is concerned.

Unregistered
    Dont mistake me for one of those empty uniformed frauds upstairs. No No! They wouldn't know police work if it kicked in their door with a search warrant! They wouldnt know leadership either from what I've heard and seen on a limited basis. My question is, if they dont seem to know the job of police work and obviously dont know how to lead, then how....why are they in their positions? A good leader cant always make the popular decision, but they should have the respect of their troops at least. From what I can see, they dont command with respect, and treat their people with none. It goes round and round and both ways. Wearing a collar device doesn't make them right. All their shenanigans have not done anything to curtail the mounting violence locally. They have had all sorts of opportunities to make good decisions and stem this tide...but have chosen to save their own a$$es instead. Violation of their oaths as far as this citizen is concerned.
    Why are they in their positions? Because the man up top doesn’t know a real leader or a real cop when he sees one. He doesn’t understand policing or crime or anything else.

Unregistered
    Why do all the posts about Janes keep getting deleted? They don't violate any rules. Guess we can figure who the Mod is

Unregistered

DJ

Only thing she’s good at is deleting comments about her on here! Probably going to cry to the sheriff again over the comments and get some crazy undeserving promotion like last time! Someone or anyone tell me what she’s done to deserve that promotion??? DJ maybe you can tell us.... you’re just as pathetic as JJ was!!!

Unregistered
    Only thing she’s good at is deleting comments about her on here! Probably going to cry to the sheriff again over the comments and get some crazy undeserving promotion like last time! Someone or anyone tell me what she’s done to deserve that promotion??? DJ maybe you can tell us.... you’re just as pathetic as JJ was!!!
    This! Right here. Slamming a widow and the recently deceased is beyond pathetic. While there are definitely reasonable complaints, most are blown out of proportion. Everybody has pro’s and cons. This pathetic, weak ass crybaby crap overshadows the legit complaint. Y’all read something on here and it snowballs in your heads and gets blown out of proportion like the rest of the gossip.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast