+ Reply to Thread

Unregistered

The real reason the Deputy City manager Left.

Well we now know that from last night commission meeting Carollo is using the excuse that it was all over a Javi ortiz tweet that deputy manager joe Napoli replied to..Carollo was going to use that excuse to fire the deputy and the manager but they resigned before he did that.

Who did Ortiz work for? Colina so once the new city manager comes in Colina will be fired.

Colina was so humble speaking to Carollo last night that it was an embarrassment. Big difference from the disrespectful attitude and comment of you don't intimidate or going to bully me around like you do everyone here as he pointed his finger at Carollo.

Start packing cause you will be fire soon.

Unregistered
    You obviously don’t know the politics and who can fire who. Next manager won’t be a Carollo crony. Mayor picks. Commission can turn it down and he still stays. Mayor has the key.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You obviously don’t know the politics and who can fire who. Next manager won’t be a Carollo crony. Mayor picks. Commission can turn it down and he still stays. Mayor has the key.
    I think you have cause enough harm javi. Carollo has the majority votes in commission.
    Lets see how far Suarez is willing to protect you. Now that your a black man You're obviously not coming back any time soon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you have cause enough harm javi. Carollo has the majority votes in commission.
    Lets see how far Suarez is willing to protect you. Now that your a black man You're obviously not coming back from being ROD anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread