Privatizing detention update - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    private sector. then you know 20% do 80% of the work. give me a break.just another wannabe who thinks he can solve everything. since you seem to know so much how long before you realized you couldn't handle it????
    Obviously you’ve never worked in the private sector, moron. If 80% didn’t do their work they wouldn’t have a job. The only people who can get away with being a slug is jailers, who get paid regardless of performance. See how stupid you are?

Couldn’t handle the jail? No desire. I’m too intelligent. I make too much money in the private sector.

Unregistered
    Obviously you’ve never worked in the private sector, moron. If 80% didn’t do their work they wouldn’t have a job. The only people who can get away with being a slug is jailers, who get paid regardless of performance. See how stupid you are?

Couldn’t handle the jail? No desire. I’m too intelligent. I make too much money in the private sector.
    It’s obvious that you don’t make that much money you don’t have benefits or a retirement either. Don’t be jealous Mr. private sector boy. Don’t hate on a job you would never do because you are a p*ssy bottom line. I will live very comfortably with my 6 figure pension that fortunately you contribute to. Kinda makes your blood boil doesn’t it??

Don’t hate the playa sucka hate the game....problem is for you you ain’t playin the game. Now do us all a favor and GFY.

Unregistered

well someone of your wealth, intelligence insight, and influence should be at the county commission meetings. help them to see the light that only you seem to know about.another genius.go back to your fantasy football world

Unregistered
    It’s obvious that you don’t make that much money you don’t have benefits or a retirement either. Don’t be jealous Mr. private sector boy. Don’t hate on a job you would never do because you are a p*ssy bottom line. I will live very comfortably with my 6 figure pension that fortunately you contribute to. Kinda makes your blood boil doesn’t it??

Don’t hate the playa sucka hate the game....problem is for you you ain’t playin the game. Now do us all a favor and GFY.
    Obvious? Lol.

I’m a GM of a major car dealership. I make a high 6 figures. Plus benefits, company car, and I put my own money in a 401K. As opposed to you, who milks the taxpayer because he can’t make it in the real world.

You’re a jailer because your too stupid to work any other job. Hurry up now the inmates need your assistance with cleaning up their cell rooms. Lol. Azz clown

Unregistered

Do us a favor and play your own game, jailer. Stop acting like a road deputy and take your windbreaker off. Pay full price at restaurants. You’re no deputy sheriff. You’re detention.

Unregistered

my guess is either mr know it all didn't meet the qualifications, or he was scared to death when he saw a murder suspect

Unregistered
    Sounds crazy, but don't be surprised if sworn DOD end up placed in the public schools. The SRO and armed guardian stuff is a temporary band-aid with unsatisfied "customers". They'll sell it as : " These folks are highly trained in de-escalation and are weapon free..." BCPS don't want their own PD. The natural progression is to dump DOD in the schools to combat the charter school exodus. It's a money maker for both ends. Never say never. Remember 2009?
    No one would wish that on DOD, but it's true that this would be a good fit. Jailers are excellent at picking out those who "stand out" and could spot a Cruz type quickly. Working in various housing units designated by level of threat and sometimes by mental health, or both, this is an acquired skill that would be very useful to identify threats in public schools. Drop one max custody in a GP unit in matching uniforms with no other info provided. Most deputies could pick out the one misplaced immediately based only on body language. A school administration cannot do that. If there's a GEO or anyone else waiting to swoop in, this could very much end up on the table.

Unregistered
    No one would wish that on DOD, but it's true that this would be a good fit. Jailers are excellent at picking out those who "stand out" and could spot a Cruz type quickly. Working in various housing units designated by level of threat and sometimes by mental health, or both, this is an acquired skill that would be very useful to identify threats in public schools. Drop one max custody in a GP unit in matching uniforms with no other info provided. Most deputies could pick out the one misplaced immediately based only on body language. A school administration cannot do that. If there's a GEO or anyone else waiting to swoop in, this could very much end up on the table.
    This is too funny. Jailers can’t perform their duties up to standards in a turn key setting, but now they are experts on picking out an active shooter in a school of 2-3K?

I spit the coffee out of my mouth when I read your post.

Unregistered
    How does someone transform from handing out Tylenol and toilet paper to becoming an FBI profiler? With zero educational training or skills in that specific arena, that is just plain stupid. One of the stupidest things I’ve heard in awhile.

Also, everyone knew who Cruz was. The FBI has info on him, BSO responded to calls countless times and the school system was very familiar with him. Cruz was seen by therapists who wrongly mainstreamed him back into conventional schools.

He was already identified and yet nothing was done. But somehow jail guards can pick out serial killers and active shooters?

Please, post less.

Unregistered
    It’s pretty much a done deal... preliminary figures show that the privatization will save the taxpayers almost 90 million dollars a year. Everything is on the downlow until Prison Corp has enough employees trained and hired to take over corrections. Once the announcement is made, current corrections employees will be considered for employment with the company. So far, this is about the only thing that Tony has done to help the taxpayers of Broward County.
    But so many people of color would be out of work if they go private.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast