Possession

Thread: Possession

Unregistered

Possession

So the chiefs email made it clear. Don’t be out there working possession on the beaches or parking lots. Focus on licensed premises only.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the chiefs email made it clear. Don’t be out there working possession on the beaches or parking lots. Focus on licensed premises only.
    I applauded the Chief for putting it in writing. Something others should emulate.

Unregistered
    My LT and captain don't have agendas or comprehension problems. We've been following that direction for months.

Unregistered
    I think that might b your interpretation. Mine is a little different. If u come across them at the beach simply ask where it came from and follow up from there. Why make it harder or b so negative.

Unregistered
    My captain said follow your eval. Eval doesn’t say anything about possession so why do it.

Unregistered
    My captain said follow your eval. Eval doesn’t say anything about possession so why do it.
    I bet your captain already has a retirement from another agency. Any supervisor that encourages employees to ignore things not being evaluated is not a team player. Protection of the public is the priority not an evaluation score.

Unregistered
    Your Captain is a steaming pile of sh** then and you are as well if you follow his pathetic and inept leadership. This "it's not on our eval" crap is how you will work (or not work) your way out of a job. 562.111 is an integral part of beverage law which is very much a part of your job even if not specified as a number in your expectations.

Unregistered
    Your Captain is a steaming pile of sh** then and you are as well if you follow his pathetic and inept leadership. This "it's not on our eval" crap is how you will work (or not work) your way out of a job. 562.111 is an integral part of beverage law which is very much a part of your job even if not specified as a number in your expectations.
    angry keyboard warrior call EAP

Unregistered
    Are you typing under the influence again. I can hear the ice spinning in the glass.