A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    like I said before he is probably the cleanest cop there. Your probably the only one talking about him I worked by his side for many years nothing dirty about him they mentioned destroying property can you explain. I'm probably giving myself up but it doesn't matter cause I know who he is i left in 07 higher then a sgt and he worked for me for years, even you that are talking shit about him I guarantee you he probably never even targeted you. You should get your facts straight it's very obvious your not a Detective
    You left in 07 and are trolling Hialeah Leo affairs board? Papo estas mal! There weren’t commanders in your day old timer. That stuff created a toxic environment and pitted people against each other the proverbial carrot on a stick. De pinga can’t wait till I retire. You won’t ever hear from me again.

Unregistered
    You left in 07 and are trolling Hialeah Leo affairs board? Papo estas mal! There weren’t commanders in your day old timer. That stuff created a toxic environment and pitted people against each other the proverbial carrot on a stick. De pinga can’t wait till I retire. You won’t ever hear from me again.
    He has a fiduciary duty to current Hialeah Police Officers as a former brethren member I say he is a good chap and doing the right thing

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

He has a fiduciary duty to current Hialeah Police Officers as a former brethren member I say he is a good chap and doing the right thing
    Papo, sigues mal....the dude is defending the corrupt.
    Go back to retirement viejo.....this dept. is a cesspool.
    The Feds and the Herald are cleaning it up...
    Mariconson

Unregistered
    Papo, sigues mal....the dude is defending the corrupt.
    Go back to retirement viejo.....this dept. is a cesspool.
    The Feds and the Herald are cleaning it up...
    Mariconson
    The FBI is now offering Mashed Yuca in their building’s cafeteria 🤣

Unregistered

Commander Luis “Don’t Blow” Lahera

Does anyone have an update on “No Soplas” investigation. Has IA finished their investigation and turned the findings over to the SAO and FDLE yet? He wants to get hired by Hialeah Gardens and this is holding everything up.

Unregistered
    Does anyone have an update on “No Soplas” investigation. Has IA finished their investigation and turned the findings over to the SAO and FDLE yet? He wants to get hired by Hialeah Gardens and this is holding everything up.
    Hialeah Gardens is a dumpster for rejects that couldn’t get hired by big departments this loser will fit in well there

Unregistered
    Why is he a loser? He was a commander for Hialeah police for many years. He might be a habitual drunk who always drove his city vehicle while DUI but that does not make him a “Loser”

Unregistered

Lol

Your statement is illogical. How could you correlate the rank of commander to equal being superior in cognitive behavior? For you lay man out there, superior cognitive equals higher than usual intelligence. Let me remind you that there are no substantive objective exams given in Hialeah to test whether Majors or Commanders have any intelligence at all. As a matter of fact, none of them have any graduate level education. They can barely speak. Please...get off the high horse. Most cops are just uneducated, without any graduate level education and “some” (emphasis added) have an undergraduate degree. But for the majority of the police force, they are just uneducated idiots.

Unregistered
    Your statement is illogical. How could you correlate the rank of commander to equal being superior in cognitive behavior? For you lay man out there, superior cognitive equals higher than usual intelligence. Let me remind you that there are no substantive objective exams given in Hialeah to test whether Majors or Commanders have any intelligence at all. As a matter of fact, none of them have any graduate level education. They can barely speak. Please...get off the high horse. Most cops are just uneducated, without any graduate level education and “some” (emphasis added) have an undergraduate degree. But for the majority of the police force, they are just uneducated idiots.
    He will be among his equals at a Hialeah Gardens or Sweetwater police department. Here he was out of his league and could not keep up.

Unregistered
    Why are you guys bashing a guy who is no longer
    here and never really hurt anyone?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast