A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    🍿🍿🍿🍿Bombs Away🍿🍿🍿🍿
    The commander paid a high price to help a fellow drunk. 🥴🥴

Unregistered
    The commander paid a high price to help a fellow drunk. 🥴🥴
    Sergio has been known to overlook the petty little things, like being a serial rapist cop. But Lahera commited a serious offense.

Unregistered
    Sergio has been known to overlook the petty little things, like being a serial rapist cop. But Lahera commited a serious offense.
    The serial rapist cop was smart enough not to commit his violations in front of a cop from another agency who immediately reported it to his supervisors. He was also smart enough not to do it on camera that can be used against you in court. I guess the alcohol was clouding his judgement.

Unregistered
    You think this is the first time this commander has done this ? Hubert Ruiz, Clavijo, and the chief are the triumvirate of corruption and rip offs. They have also done the same thing. Protecting criminals and going above and beyond to help them ( the pawnshops, Cuba max anyone ?) The FBI isn’t going to do anything because they aren’t going to find anything. They are keyed in on menocal and doNt realize the command staff is a mafia. There is evidence being destroyed everyday by the chiefs secretary, get to her and you’ll open a Pandora’s box.
    Destroying evidence now won’t matter. The feds already have it all. They never cared about Hialeah before but now it’s too often and too much for them to turn their heads. They’re coming. And the Herald is on strong. You’re off base about Clavijo but believe what you want. Now the others, they won’t be here in a year

Unregistered
    like I said before he is probably the cleanest cop there. Your probably the only one talking about him I worked by his side for many years nothing dirty about him they mentioned destroying property can you explain. I'm probably giving myself up but it doesn't matter cause I know who he is i left in 07 higher then a sgt and he worked for me for years, even you that are talking shit about him I guarantee you he probably never even targeted you. You should get your facts straight it's very obvious your not a Detective

Unregistered
    Destroying evidence now won’t matter. The feds already have it all. They never cared about Hialeah before but now it’s too often and too much for them to turn their heads. They’re coming. And the Herald is on strong. You’re off base about Clavijo but believe what you want. Now the others, they won’t be here in a year
    Can you say Sweetwater Part 2 lol Hernandez and Morono will be sharing a federal prison cell and both will be in there courtesy of the same last name

Unregistered
    You guys are really fast to tarnish the staff if you only knew that they don't decide shit not even for an officer to take off so come on now use your heads and stop bashing staff, that can even approve a day off what does that tell you

Unregistered
    You think this is the first time this commander has done this ? Hubert Ruiz, Clavijo, and the chief are the triumvirate of corruption and rip offs. They have also done the same thing. Protecting criminals and going above and beyond to help them ( the pawnshops, Cuba max anyone ?) The FBI isn’t going to do anything because they aren’t going to find anything. They are keyed in on menocal and doNt realize the command staff is a mafia. There is evidence being destroyed everyday by the chiefs secretary, get to her and you’ll open a Pandora’s box.
    agree with this, 100 surrounded himself with turds. you have any idea how many skeletons are in Hubert's closet? do you have any idea how many "special" investigations we had to do. things weren't always great but went down the toilet after Hubert, Clavijo, Villa, Ernie, Lahera etc.. floated to the top of the toilet bowl. Jessie has nothing to offer the FBI, its either fight it in court or fight bubba.

Unregistered
    like I said before he is probably the cleanest cop there. Your probably the only one talking about him I worked by his side for many years nothing dirty about him they mentioned destroying property can you explain. I'm probably giving myself up but it doesn't matter cause I know who he is i left in 07 higher then a sgt and he worked for me for years, even you that are talking shit about him I guarantee you he probably never even targeted you. You should get your facts straight it's very obvious your not a Detective
    People change. 07 was a long long long time ago in Hialeah years. I left myself as a detective my friend my character and integrity couldn’t take the hypocrisy. .and He isn’t innocent. Like I said 07 was a long time ago. I’m sure at one point he was a good guy. The truth will come out sooner rather then later. End of communique

Unregistered
    You guys are really fast to tarnish the staff if you only knew that they don't decide shit not even for an officer to take off so come on now use your heads and stop bashing staff, that can even approve a day off what does that tell you
    Don't be naive, they're men. Nobody forced them into those positions, scratching their a$$es and getting more money. I knew the commanders that stood against 100 and they dealt with the consequences, the others were more than willing to be a bobble head- yes man. Did you see the contract???!!! I get it, you're the special officer that gets the teacher's pet take home car. Wake up, grow some.

To all brass and brass groupies.... Hope you enjoy the ride, this comes with the package!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast