A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Guys I've been gone for several years is there anything positive ever written in this forum it's sounds like some of you guys really want a staff position. Just be nice and write positive things every once and a while

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys I've been gone for several years is there anything positive ever written in this forum it's sounds like some of you guys really want a staff position. Just be nice and write positive things every once and a while
    On a positive not we still have jobs....

Unregistered
    Lmao this is a joke right ? This is you trying to troll people here right? You were part of the problem I’m going to assume of you are saying right something nice. No bro I don’t want any staff position and many of us just want to be left alone. Leave us alone let us do our jobs without being scared of farting the wrong way. Everyone works in a state of paranoia that’s not normal. There’s people who do what they want becuae they are connected. If you are a regular joe you’re scared all the time. There’s resentment created knowing people like cantu or Ibel got the tests answers handed to them or this guy who’s wife got screwed by another cop Loriga goes fishing on duty with Hubert Ruiz. I doubt you worked here if you think there’s positive shit to write about. Come mierda.

Unregistered
    You were connected then. Unless you’re connected you think there’s positive shit to write about. Try being a regular joe who has to bring in your three mandatory tickets. Or who has to always look over your shoulder so the Hialeah pinga doesn’t get you for either speaking up about the bull crap we deal with. Try being a sergeant and getting demoted for just opposing the chiefs yes men who were shoving the contract down our throats. ( rose agua you filthy rat you lied and lied and spread fake news about the contract to trick these dumb rookies and helped keep Sergio in power) there is nothing positive here your a number and that’s all. If you are not connected that is

Unregistered
    You were connected then. Unless you’re connected you think there’s positive shit to write about. Try being a regular joe who has to bring in your three mandatory tickets. Or who has to always look over your shoulder so the Hialeah pinga doesn’t get you for either speaking up about the bull crap we deal with. Try being a sergeant and getting demoted for just opposing the chiefs yes men who were shoving the contract down our throats. ( rose agua you filthy rat you lied and lied and spread fake news about the contract to trick these dumb rookies and helped keep Sergio in power) there is nothing positive here your a number and that’s all. If you are not connected that is
    Complaining about positives itself is a negative. Does that blow your mind? Little Luis has always been a sneaky little s**t and wasn't worthy of being a sergeant, much less a commander.

Unregistered
    Show me the $$$!!

Breaking News

Unhappy Breaking News

Ex-commander LL will be 09/39 for Official Misconduct by the State. He is going to be decertified and forfeit his pension for his unlawful actions. You read it here first. ☠️☠️

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaking News View Post
    Ex-commander LL will be 09/39 for Official Misconduct by the State. He is going to be decertified and forfeit his pension for his unlawful actions. You read it here first. ☠️☠️
    I doubt it if Sergio hasn’t been arrested after everything he has done

Unregistered

Unhappy LL is Toast

I doubt it if Sergio hasn’t been arrested after everything he has done
    The commander is not as smart as Sergio and committed his misdeed in front of the Trooper as a witness. Not only did the Trooper include the information in his report and immediately notify his supervisors but it was all recorded on audio and video tape as evidence.

Unregistered
    The commander is not as smart as Sergio and committed his misdeed in front of the Trooper as a witness. Not only did the Trooper include the information in his report and immediately notify his supervisors but it was all recorded on audio and video tape as evidence.
    🍿🍿🍿🍿Bombs Away🍿🍿🍿🍿

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast