A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is this idiot? You must be on a real power trip. I guess they used to take your lunch growing up. Let me make something very clear, once an officer goes 06, your administrative power and reach is over. Unless, of course, the officer takes action as a law enforcement officer. Apart from that, go and fly a kite.
    Carlos shut the Fu-k up and keep trying to get on the CHIEF’S good side. You keep trying to play both sides, WE ALL SEE AND HEAR YOU. Stay off the FU-king RADIO. Continue talking behind everyone’s back.

Unregistered
    Carlos shut the Fu-k up and keep trying to get on the CHIEF’S good side. You keep trying to play both sides, WE ALL SEE AND HEAR YOU. Stay off the FU-king RADIO. Continue talking behind everyone’s back.
    chupa me las nalgas

Unregistered
    chupa me las nalgas
    Carlito ahora quiere que le chupen las nalgas después que se la dio al Jefe y a Hubert. Jajaja

Unregistered
    “Don’t Blow” without your city issued face mask 😷

Unregistered
    Carlito ahora quiere que le chupen las nalgas después que se la dio al Jefe y a Hubert. Jajaja
    mama me la sucia!!

Unregistered
    mama me la sucia!!
    Lmao!!! she speaks very well of you
    el drama. meet on the sector border
    and let’s all get along o para que
    te la mame

Unregistered

To Blow or Not to Blow? That is the million dollar question.

Unregistered
    204 was just doing what any fellow officer would do for a friend. Which is look out for a friend. Every officer here has done it or has be order to do it. From the rank of chief to a patrol officer. Even the mayor has had his involvements. Let’s start worrying about more important issues we are facing now and stop with all this gossip. Do as you are told and not as a do. Hialeah MOP.

Unregistered

DUI Commander

Why did he do it on camera after being warned beforehand by the trooper? Was he drunk again? 🥴 🥴

Unregistered
    Why did he do it on camera after being warned beforehand by the trooper? Was he drunk again? 🥴 🥴
    He wasn’t drunk. 204 was just trying to help a friend. Must of the officers in our department will never know the true meaning of being a loyal friend. All we do is backstab each other. No morals.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast