A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    It was just to show you thqt you don't know what the fu@k you are talking about wheb it comes to things, so you have to switch it up amd bring up the topic of his embarrassment. You are garbage and are talking about a good guy who messed up. He has been gone over a month and with everything going on you are still talking about him.

Unregistered
    He is not a good guy, he is a POS and so are you for defending him A$$hole. He got what he deserved and he is an embarrassment to the law enforcement profession.

Unregistered
    Sure I am POS cuz I defended him. You are an ultimate moron. Do you know him personally? Just becasue you feel that way does not make it true estupido.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure I am POS cuz I defended him. You are an ultimate moron. Do you know him personally? Just becasue you feel that way does not make it true estupido.
    I’m very confused. Both for you are sucking him up. The only difference is that one of you is swallowing and the other one is spitting it out. Stop with the nonsense.

Unregistered
    LOL. Callate tonto

Unregistered
    The one defending him is the former commander himself. He has way too much time on his hands and is all over social media since he lost his job.

Unregistered

DUI commander

Has anyone heard from former commander Lahera? Is he still giving free legal advice to local drunks?

Unregistered
    He is. He tells us at what time you leave, which room to go to, and organizes the train we all run on your wife every day.

Unregistered
    You should leave Lahera’s wife alone. She is a nice lady from what I have been told and has put up with his infidelity for many years.

Used Condon Salesman

Used Condom Salesman

I heard that disgraced former commander Luis Lahera is now a used condom salesman and is looking for new clients near his Karate school. What an embarrassment this guy was to the police department for so many years. Thank God he will never work in law enforcement again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789