Unspoken Events

Thread: Unspoken Events

Unregistered

Unspoken Events

What are some of the qualifications needed to be promotion in this dept because I am flabbergasted with the recent sergeant/lieutenants/and captains selections. My previous dept did this through a lengthy promotional process 8-/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are some of the qualifications needed to be promotion in this dept because I am flabbergasted with the recent sergeant/lieutenants/and captains selections. My previous dept did this through a lengthy promotional process 8-/
    It appears they make it up as they go. The only requirement I'm aware of is you have to liked by the Chief. The Chief did ask the PBA to remove the written exam, and make the process only consist of an oral board.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears they make it up as they go. The only requirement I'm aware of is you have to liked by the Chief. The Chief did ask the PBA to remove the written exam, and make the process only consist of an oral board.
    That eliminates me. Why remove the written exam? Do he think school police is full of imbeciles or just the ones he and his goonies are wanting to promote? This place is a bigger joke than it ever was with LL. Glad I'm almost out of here 8-/