We support Ortiz!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Save Javi!

We support Ortiz!

I can't believe ALL of you envious old timers and zero clue sowflake rooks?

Javi's is a victim of this "new era"...
    He's a cop's cop!

His downfall is all politically motivated from the upper brass to the mayor.

You fools are supporting those who promote this new Era.
    You fools are contributing to the downfall of America.
    You idiots are throwing your brother in blue to the sharks...ie: Those who see racism around every corner...hell bent in changing America..

In other words...those trying desperately to keep Obama's vision alive.

You'll are trashing him in full view of the world's press...
    Because of envy and personal butt hurt feelings because of Javi Ortiz's accomplishment.

Javi committed ZERO crimes.
    His constitutionaly protected right of self expression, freedom speech and religious and cultural ancestrial IDENTITY.

He could identify as a Zork from Planet York...his right.

Today it's Ortiz....tomorrow it'll be YOU FOOLS who condone the city's Draconian actions against one of if not the best cop in a generation.

Javi: Trump's in town....submit your resume...
    I see a promising future for you as Homeland Security Dir.

Fight on Javi, walk proud...you a a better person than they are!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Javi! View Post

He's a cop's cop!

You idiots are throwing your brother in blue to the sharks...ie: Those who see racism around every corner...hell bent in changing America..

Because of envy and personal butt hurt feelings because of Javi Ortiz's accomplishment.

His constitutionaly protected right of self expression, freedom speech and religious and cultural ancestrial IDENTITY.

Today it's Ortiz....tomorrow it'll be YOU FOOLS who condone the city's Draconian actions against one of if not the best cop in a generation.

Are you insane? I don’t know if I should laugh at your comments or simply ignore the fact that the water you are drinking comes from a rainbow that grows on Ortiz’s back?!?!?!!! Dude get a life, most of us know who Ortiz is and what he represents. Ortiz is all about Ortiz he doesn’t care about anybody but him and that’s why we were let down on that last settlement. You can’t fool those who have been around for a few years, we are not blind.

Unregistered

He's a cop's cop!

Ortiz the cop

Here is him defending his best friend baby d:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkThund...938863618?s=20

I do not support the anti Semitic cop Robert Destephan. Wow just wow traitor 🔪

Unregistered

He's a cop's cop!

Nope... just nope.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you insane? I don’t know if I should laugh at your comments or simply ignore the fact that the water you are drinking comes from a rainbow that grows on Ortiz’s back?!?!?!!! Dude get a life, most of us know who Ortiz is and what he represents. Ortiz is all about Ortiz he doesn’t care about anybody but him and that’s why we were let down on that last settlement. You can’t fool those who have been around for a few years, we are not blind.
    Why don't you ask Ortiz all those LEO's that he had to save their scalp when they got in trouble? The same one's that are saying to Ortiz, "Crucify him; crucify him!"

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask Ortiz all those LEO's that he had to save their scalp when they got in trouble? The same one's that are saying to Ortiz, "Crucify him; crucify him!"
    What!? Papo, most of those people shouldn't even wear a badge. So save your crying crap.

Unregistered
    He is not a lawyer Gibbons is and that’s the job of the union doesn’t matter who is there but I would disagree and say he had harmed more people than he had helped

Unregistered
    FYI in 1980's a white officer named Mike Warren (RIP) put down that he was a black male when he was tasking the Sgts test and got promoted and nothing happened.

Unregistered
    FYI in the 1980's a white officer named Mike Warren (RIP) put down that he was a black male when he was tasking the Sgts' test and got promoted and nothing happened.
    The operative word in your comment is "WHITE!" In the decade between 1970 and 1980, the Miami Police Department was a bastion for ethnic and racial loathing. Still, if what you posted is correct, that's called "precedent." That is, "an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances."

What's most disturbing is that Ortiz has misbehaved countless times from the time he came on until now. Only at the present time, is Colina applying corrective action to Ortiz's claim pursuant to the Lieutenants' and Captains' promotional exams that he is Black. We believe that Ortiz doesn't make a move and not one with the serious implications this has, without scientific proof. So don't be surprised when Ortiz pulls a Lab report from a creditable DNA Lab., confirming that he is in fact a certified Black Male.

Unregistered
    FYI in 1980's a white officer named Mike Warren (RIP) put down that he was a black male when he was tasking the Sgts test and got promoted and nothing happened.

FYI this is not 1980s where you can target people based on the color of their skin, attempt to belittle their complaints and make a joke about it at city hall

But hey go ahead and do the same as your boy, go ahead, I dare you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast