Who else will go down in flames - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ruiz, Villa and their band of CID pend**os including those in SIS are the worst of all. If you don’t play dirty you don’t stay in CID. There is no rule they won’t break or haven’t. Velazquez creates that monster, feeds it’s soul. Focus on that. The rest is garbage. Until that cancer is removed, there is no help for HPD
    The Miami Herold is working diligently on bringing Velázquez down to China town

Unregistered
    I honestly agree with the last post it's easy to bash people but it takes courage to praise someone , you should have more consideration on staff I'm sure they are going through hell also. God bless who posted last. Hopefully everyone else will follow. Remember we are supposed to be a family
    You replied to your own post. The post and reply times are almost back to back with time inbetween to reply. I have never seen a reply that quit so quit tooting your own horn.

Unregistered
    You replied to your own post. The post and reply times are almost back to back with time inbetween to reply. I have never seen a reply that quit so quit tooting your own horn.
    🍿🍿🍿🍿Busted🍿🍿🍿🍿

Unregistered

Rajame una yuca

The Miami Herold is working diligently on bringing Velázquez down to China town
    ...And not just Velaz..,,they're digging everywhere.
    So are the Feds.

Unregistered
    Guys who ever is offered a position they won't never decline it. Some of you really need church be positive pray and what you should be doing is taking care of each other cause the bad guys don't do it.
    Did you say we need church how long you been here Papo don’t you know command staff have regular pagan rituals in which they pray to pagan gods to keep the Herald and FBI away It’s not the blood of Christ anymore it’s the blood of birds goats moose grizzlies lions cougars elephants whatever it takes why you think so many zoo animals have gone missing están cagaos la cosa está en candela.
    You can host positive prayer in your sector & see how it goes if Velazquez retires that same day we’ll all go positive pray to your god for he will have answered everyones prayers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123