Who else will go down in flames
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Who else will go down in flames

Serious Question: Who else you think will be arrested by the FBI as a result of Jesse Menocal and for what reason?

Unregistered
    Lots more of the Staff than Lahera. Few sgts will go down as well.

They know who they are and their time is coming.
    And once the herald and new council members actually ask the right questions about staff, they’ll know just what the feds are already investigating.

It’s coming
    And keep investigating

Unregistered
    Lahera was harmless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lahera was harmless.
    I agree ☝️ Lahera was the least expected. Clavijo & Velazquez must be fired ASAP followed by the commanders for tampering with evidence. They are a liability to the citizens of Hialeah

Unregistered
    You must be kidding that Ernie is dirty probably the cleanest cop HPD has, I worked with him in DB years ago guy is awesome get to know him Rok

Unregistered
    I agree ☝️ Lahera was the least expected. Clavijo & Velazquez must be fired ASAP followed by the commanders for tampering with evidence. They are a liability to the citizens of Hialeah
    A Clavijo le van a claval el culo!!

Unregistered
    Oh, parese

Unregistered
    Parese que te clavo

Unregistered
    Question , do you guys ever approach the staff and tell them in there face all the caca you guys say or you don't have the balls cause I do I've approached the CID Major and told him. But you guys are terrified tremendo pendejos. Behind a pad anyone grow up guys have balls

Unregistered
    Question , do you guys ever approach the staff and tell them in there face all the caca you guys say or you don't have the balls cause I do I've approached the CID Major and told him. But you guys are terrified tremendo pendejos. Behind a pad anyone grow up guys have balls
    Ok Roider gene Delima or is fisherman Mikey Ramos or is it tough guy I’ve done it all Luis servilla or is it crash dummy pill popping alcoholic let’s go fishing Hubert junior del nodal? you all kissed your asses up to Hubert. No vengas con mentiras aquí papo. Whoever you are. O body he stood up to anyone in CID absolutely no one. Or they would be on the back on the road. So save your fake news for someone who doesn’t know how it works or us been here 17 years to know the ins and outs. Again no one has ever stood up to SV or his minions and is still here. Let two guys were Iglesias and JP and only guys and they are fighting for their jobs back. Department is full of ads kissers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast