Looking for Ernie Preston
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Looking for Ernie Preston

Hey guys, just moved back to Fl and have been trying to get in touch with Dep Preston. Heard he made Sgt, but was let go shortly thereafter. Does he still work for BSO or did he get fired?

Thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys, just moved back to Fl and have been trying to get in touch with Dep Preston. Heard he made Sgt, but was let go shortly thereafter. Does he still work for BSO or did he get fired?

Thanks
    WTF, really your gonna come on here and ask that kinda question GTFOH. If he was even a friend of yours you would have his phone number or know someone who does. I am good friends with him and trust me he doesn’t want to talk to YOU!

Unregistered
    WTF, really your gonna come on here and ask that kinda question GTFOH. If he was even a friend of yours you would have his phone number or know someone who does. I am good friends with him and trust me he doesn’t want to talk to YOU!
    Wow. What a douchebag you are. We used to work together. I moved out of Fl. I called his old number and it wasn’t his anymore. I haven’t seen or talked to him in many years.

I’m just asking if he still lives here or works for BSO anymore. GFY!

Unregistered
    Wow. What a douchebag you are. We used to work together. I moved out of Fl. I called his old number and it wasn’t his anymore. I haven’t seen or talked to him in many years.

As you can see there are many aholes on here. You asked a simple question and they jump all over it.

Unregistered
    Preston is a loser.

Unregistered

I would have to say the douchebag is you!. Do you really think someone is going to post any of Preston’s personal info to an anonymous person on this website. You must be a real F’in winner to think that. I guess you think LEO Affairs is a legit site or I guess you wouldn’t have asked. So now go back to being a nobody you F’in a$$hole.

Unregistered

Thanks
    Hey retard, If you heard he made Sgt, but was let go shortly after why would you then ask does he still work here?
    So if he was let go, isn’t that the same as being fired. I have seen some of the other negative responses to your post and trust me they are well deserved.

Unregistered
    I would have to say the douchebag is you!. Do you really think someone is going to post any of Preston’s personal info to an anonymous person on this website. You must be a real F’in winner to think that. I guess you think LEO Affairs is a legit site or I guess you wouldn’t have asked. So now go back to being a nobody you F’in a$$hole.
    I don't think the guy was asking for his personal information. He asked if he still worked for BSO. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. Strange reaction.

Unregistered
    I don't think the guy was asking for his personal information. He asked if he still worked for BSO. A simple yes or no would have sufficed. Strange reaction.
    But he said he was "Let go." So he already knows?

Unregistered
    But he said he was "Let go." So he already knows?
    No, he sounded as if he wasn't sure. Said he "heard", Then asked if he still worked for BSO. I don't see what the problem is? It's an overreaction by the poster. Again, very strange reaction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast