Who’s the Traga Leche now???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s the Traga Leche now???

Funny how you don’t see anymore Traga Leche comments or the 4 laughing emojis being posted after Raja Yuca’s arrest by the FBI...So how do you like me now???

Unregistered
    Jesse is going to have Leche coming out both ends when the black boys at whatever prison he ends up find in find out he is a cop and a chomo

Unregistered
    Now he has no fear of being accused of masturbation. He can stay home and make love to his hand all day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now he has no fear of being accused of masturbation. He can stay home and make love to his hand all day.
    Nah he only likes it when he can force women to watch him

Unregistered
    to raja yuca poster. stop it just stop it your posts are so stupid and so numerous the paper and feds will just ignore

Unregistered
    to raja yuca poster. stop it just stop it your posts are so stupid and so numerous the paper and feds will just ignore
    Your a psychopath that just wants to be the only one posting about Jesse so you can feed your crazy desire to feel important since the rest of society rightfully dismisses you for being said psychopath... The Raja Yuca poster is hilarious and we love his posts

Unregistered
    Your a psychopath that just wants to be the only one posting about Jesse so you can feed your crazy desire to feel important since the rest of society rightfully dismisses you for being said psychopath... The Raja Yuca poster is hilarious and we love his posts
    I agree who is the loser that always posts those long ass news stories about everything Jesse Sr and Iggy have done. That guy has way too much time on his hands, I bet he is sleeps alone and lonely every night.

Unregistere

Sex sells...

I agree who is the loser that always posts those long ass news stories about everything Jesse Sr and Iggy have done. That guy has way too much time on his hands, I bet he is sleeps alone and lonely every night.
    Papo, Raja had too much "yuca" in his hands,
    Papo, The poster of FACTUAL news articles and links may have time on his hands.

However, he is doing what's typically refered to as a "public service".
    Everyday, more and more folks are reading these forums.

Face it, sex sells. Raja went international. People are reading...

Thanks Mr. Public Service!😆😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistere View Post
    Papo, Raja had too much "yuca" in his hands,
    Papo, The poster of FACTUAL news articles and links may have time on his hands.

However, he is doing what's typically refered to as a "public service".
    Everyday, more and more folks are reading these forums.

Face it, sex sells. Raja went international. People are reading...

Thanks Mr. Public Service!😆😆😆😆😆
    What happened to chip traga? Did they get him too?

Unregistered
    What happened to chip traga? Did they get him too?
    Not yet but it’s coming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast