Steadman Stahl stopped as he left Simmons bar

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl stopped as he left Simmons bar

Well, AA lasts only so long. Simmons bar as everyone knows is a gay bar. Steadman was stopped by ATB officers but let him go once he identified himself.
    He has to be the luckiest dude ever. He has footed so many breaks. One day he will not be so lucky.

Unregistered
    That boy is spiraling out of control much in the same fashion Shiver did.

Unregistered
    I’ve known Steadman since he first came on with Homestead PD. We’ve been through a lot together but I am so disappointed in how he conducts himself lately. I voted for my friend for President and I regret that decision.
    Steadman needs to be brought back to earth and given a dose of reality. He still puts on his pants the same way the rest of us do so stop with your high and mighty attitude. Yes, you have a title but that by itself does not make you a man, much less an honorable man.

Unregistered
    Once a sausage eater, always a sausage eater.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Did anymore come out of this revelation? I always had a feeling about Stead.

Unregistered
    It was well Known that his brother is a sausage eater but it does make sense that Stead would Turn out the same way.

Unregistered
    Is Steadman still frequenting the place?

Unregistered
    Met a county PO friend of mine at Mario’s. He had never known of the story with Steadman coming from the gay bar. I showed him this thread and well now the county knows.