Rumor is...

Thread: Rumor is...

Unregistered

Rumor is...

Rumor is if Frank Kitzerow is elected Palm Beach County Sheriff in November Brammer intends to move to PBSO for a much better salary to add "diversify" to PBSO's executive command. Isn't it coincidental Brammer brought Kitserow's wife in to our PD as deputy chief despite her marginal qualifications. But then she would become the chief. How convenient!

The question is will Brammer take fat @ss with him? It would be God's blessing if we were rid of both. Then we only have to put up with one unqualified "leader."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is if Frank Kitzerow is elected Palm Beach County Sheriff in November Brammer intends to move to PBSO for a much better salary to add "diversify" to PBSO's executive command. Isn't it coincidental Brammer brought Kitserow's wife in to our PD as deputy chief despite her marginal qualifications. But then she would become the chief. How convenient!

The question is will Brammer take fat @ss with him? It would be God's blessing if we were rid of both. Then we only have to put up with one unqualified "leader."
    It really is a sham. Pay for play politics despite zero qualifications. Quid pro quo LOL

Unregistered
    What a joke, lmao! The two of them taking over PBSO! Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

How much more money could this guy make leaving? I mean its absurd what his compensation vs competency is already.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I believe it. It's just like Dan Alexander leaving Boca to take the number 2 position at the school board pd so he can be chief if Kitzerow is elected sheriff. It's all a scam.....chiefs taking care of chiefs........and of course taking care of one chief's wife who should be a guidance counselor instead of a deputy chief. Hi, I'm ms. kitzerow.....it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my friend.