Sgt at Arms

Thread: Sgt at Arms

Unregistered

Sgt at Arms

So back in December I was on a family trip with my wife and I saw Hiram Suarez in Denver with a woman who isn’t his wife. I want to get a job driving around the mayor, and taking side chicks on city paid trips.

Unregistered
    The mayor is ok with it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So back in December I was on a family trip with my wife and I saw Hiram Suarez in Denver with a woman who isn’t his wife. I want to get a job driving around the mayor, and taking side chicks on city paid trips.
    Watch out shots fired at City Hall someone is not to happy with one of the Sgt at Arms, maybe he 33’d this guys wife or something.

Unregistered
    Incredible that anyone can write anything on here without facts or truths

Unregistered
    My wife works for fire, the girl works at the credit union. Her name is Romi Del Valle. She recognized her right away. This world is very small.

Unregistered
    Why come on this thread and trash the guy's family life.

Unregistered
    Why come on this thread and trash the guy's family life.
    Because we have a lot of cheese eaters and haters here, nobody’s worried about themselves the ya re worried about everyone else.