MPD Games of Throne

Unregistered

MPD Games of Throne

As I am getting ready to watch again the last season I can’t stop thinking about the most important characters and those who played the most important role during this intriguing and conning show. When thinking about Ortiz I think about two characters “Jeffrey King Boy” and “Little Fingers” Jeffrey had a strong resemblance due to his wimpy, skinny and arrogant behavior, he sure was an evil one who had no love for any one and demonstrated a huge appetite for control and power. Little finger in the other hand was conning and smart but lacked the ability to read his most dangerous adversary, he underestimated Sansa and such mistake proved to be fatal. One thing I learned by watching Games of Throne is that every character in the show is replaceable even though they are all necessary to its development. You really don’t know when is the end until is right up on top of you. We must learn to sacrifice the things we love the most in order to survive, some people are like fishes and those will sure end the same way. In Games of Throne every villant have their match and at the right moment they paid for their actions. I was once told that Ortiz has little fingers...

Unregistered

Not true

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I am getting ready to watch again the last season I can’t stop thinking about the most important characters and those who played the most important role during this intriguing and conning show. When thinking about Ortiz I think about two characters “Jeffrey King Boy” and “Little Fingers” Jeffrey had a strong resemblance due to his wimpy, skinny and arrogant behavior, he sure was an evil one who had no love for any one and demonstrated a huge appetite for control and power. Little finger in the other hand was conning and smart but lacked the ability to read his most dangerous adversary, he underestimated Sansa and such mistake proved to be fatal. One thing I learned by watching Games of Throne is that every character in the show is replaceable even though they are all necessary to its development. You really don’t know when is the end until is right up on top of you. We must learn to sacrifice the things we love the most in order to survive, some people are like fishes and those will sure end the same way. In Games of Throne every villant have their match and at the right moment they paid for their actions. I was once told that Ortiz has little fingers...
    Fake News. Right down your alley