Range / Pat

Thread: Range / Pat

Unregistered

Range / Pat

Can anyone please let me know if they suffered any injuries in the last inservice. I was recently diagnosed with a small anal tear with a protruded scrotum during the PAT. I initially thought it was a pulled muscle but during the range day I had extreme pain near the left testicle which radiated down to my calf. When I reported the situation to staff I must have used a pen that was intentionally infected with norovirus . Now I have explosive diarrhea and other ailments. Any information would be great . PS the grammar by suck but so does your mom.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone please let me know if they suffered any injuries in the last inservice. I was recently diagnosed with a small anal tear with a protruded scrotum during the PAT. I initially thought it was a pulled muscle but during the range day I had extreme pain near the left testicle which radiated down to my calf. When I reported the situation to staff I must have used a pen that was intentionally infected with norovirus . Now I have explosive diarrhea and other ailments. Any information would be great . PS the grammar by suck but so does your mom.
    Lol lol lol! This is sooooo funny! OMG it’s the funniest post I’ve ever read! Hardy har har har! Hiiiiilarious!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The same thing happened to me about 3 years ago but I found the solution. Go to YouTube and type in "Nut Bra" to view the commercial. Ever since I started wearing it, not problem at the range/PAT or on duty. It gets a little warm in the summer but it's OK if you use plenty of Gold Bond. I especially recommend it for those of us who are nearing retirement and upper brass, and you will see the reason why in the YouTube commercial. Your wife will appreciate it too.

Unregistered
    Day 2 , is still painful and tender it feels like a hot poker has been inserted in my rectum. A little nauseous but ok. I noticed that I have been a bit dehydrated from the experience and my electrolytes level is low. Hopefully that tenderness in the lower abdomen will go away. A slight relief from flatulence but sometimes spot crap in my under drawers. Pray for me my dear people and remember if you are to busy to go fishing then your just to busy.

Unregistered
    KP you are killing me. I didn't know Colonels did the PAT

Unregistered
    KP you are killing me. I didn't know Colonels did the PAT
    Only on paper. A few others as well.

Unregistered
    Man that’s crazy. The same thing happened to me but in a different job that I worked before coming to the SO. That is some hurtful crap for sure.

Unregistered
    Only on paper. A few others as well.
    Who is falsifying those records now that Chino isn’t down there anymore?